Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Apache - atop showing 100% memory Post 302960391 by coolatt on Saturday 14th of November 2015 11:54:36 PM
Old 11-15-2015
Linux

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlliagre
Please post the full atop and free commands output.
Hello.

I dont have the output with me,i saw that during work.

But i remember part of the output, something like:

Code:
httpd 100%

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Increase memory allocation for apache

Hi, The physical memory of the unix box running on sun solaris is going to be increased. What extra conf. changes should I take care in order for the Apache server to recognise the extra memory. Your response asap is appreciated. Thanks ravi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkrgarlapati
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

prtdiag -v problem :Memory Module Groups status not Showing

Hi Friends, I need a help from you all. In my machine which is on Solaris 9. the command prtdiag -v shows the complete output but it doesn't show "Memory Module Groups status" status. I have tried restarting the picl daemon, but still it doesn't work. Memory Module Groups:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek.goel.piet
2 Replies

3. Web Development

Apache memory utilization issue

Hi, I have been running into an issue wherein suddenly an apache process eats up lots of memory and system starts swapping. It causes the server to hang due to io-wait. I am able to trace the process/thread which is eating up memory, however, am unable to figure out which webpage is causing it.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vish_indian
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to restart apache when running out of memory

Hi, I have a problem with running out of memory in my Ubuntu web server (4GB RAM) because many people try to access my server. I used to restart manually my apache server to clear out the memory & swap. Can anyone tell me how to write bash script that can automatically restart apache when... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nica
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Zpool showing 100% full

Hi, This is Solaris-10 on Sparc. Due to some reason, one zpool size is showing 100% full, while nothing is there in that. dstr03-zone02 is a non global zone running on physical machine - dstr03 root@dstr03:/# df -h | grep -i zone02 zone02_app_pool 60G 31K 3.8G 1% ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
5 Replies

6. HP-UX

HP-UX server showing high memory utilization

Hi All, I am using HP-UX 11i v1(B11.11) servers for my work and its memory (RAM) utilization is consistenly 80% for the last one year. Though I am not facing any issues with this high memory utilization I just want to know the below queries: 1) Is it the default behavior of HP-UX systems? 2)... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssk250
20 Replies

7. Red Hat

Java process showing high virtual memory

Hi All, I have a java process which is showing high virtual memory utilization in client server. But the same process is showing comparitively lesser virtual memory consumption. I understand that virtual memory shown is not of much importance for the general user in normal condition, my client... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mritusmoi
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

KVM/Qemu allocated memory not showing in guest

So we have a RHEL 7.6 workstation with 128 gigs of ram. The OS sees all the ram and 80 cors (40 HT) We have 1 guest with 8 CPUs and 32gigs of ram running RHEL 7.6 workstation as well. We are trying to create another guest with 64 CPUs and 80 gigs of ram. We setup the system using... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: joeg1484
0 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)