Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Display received sms on webpage - php Post 302960279 by baris35 on Friday 13th of November 2015 05:25:40 AM
Old 11-13-2015
Display received sms on webpage - php

Hello,
Scenario: Send sms from putty and display it on webpage.

I have rented an short message service from a company and set callback url to my vps. PHP is installed in my vps .

my mobile phone is: ********85**
receipent mobile phone is: 49*********

callback url is redirected to http://my_vps_ip/sms/ at customer panel dashboard and succesfully accepted by their system.

When I enter below code in vps terminal,

Code:
curl 'https://rest.nexmo.com/sms/json' -d api_key=******** -dapi_secret=******** -d to=49********* --data-urlencode "text=Hello There!." -d from=********85**

I receive a new log line in apache.log and it confirms that sms received from the receiver's end but I am unable to play it on a webpage.
Could you please lead me how to do this?

apache.log
Code:
[13/Nov/2015:11:04:28 +0100] "GET /sms/?msisdn=********85**&to=49*********&messageId=0200000088D018F5&text=Hello There!.&type=text&keyword=HELLO&message-timestamp=2015-11-13+10%3A04%3A28 HTTP/1.1" 200 907 "-" "Nexmo/MessagingHUB/v1.0"

Thanks in advance
Boris

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP:display by date

Can php + MySQL display stuff out of table by its date.? e.g. In a table have id, date, title, details can php display the info three weeks before the date in the db? What fuction would i use? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: perleo
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling an Expect script from a Webpage using PHP

I have a webpage that is in HTML and PHP. In PHP I have tried using exec, system, shell_exec and passthru functions to call an Expect Script file (temp.exp). This Expect file spawns a telnet session that uses "expect/send" commands to retrieve information from an environmental unit (not a normal... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: CCUSmith
0 Replies

3. Web Development

php script + not displaying webpage

Hi guys Im in the process of designing a website for my company which does the following 1) Daily execution a perl script. The perl script's output is diverted to a .html file. 2) The .html file generated from 1) sets up a centralised webpage showing options as radio buttons (the radio... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JamesGoh
1 Replies

4. Web Development

[php] webpage with login & mysql-db

Hi all, What I was looking for before was a multi-user password manager, web-based! The offer of free or cheap tools of this kind is very pover. Or they are too complex (or too expensive) I'm not a web programmer but I now decided to set up a (php) website with login and based on this login... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thibautp
1 Replies

5. Linux

Run PHP script when new email received

I have been looking around for a solution to this, i have been developing for a wile though am very new to CGI, PHP and a lot of the web based tech. I have a web site hosted with a cPanel web host. I am looking to have a script(prefer PHP) to run everytime i get a new email to help@xxx.com.... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: iKris
16 Replies

6. Solaris

Webpage Display

Hi, I need to display the output of a script in web page. Can anyone suggest me how to do that? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arasu
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to submit form on an php webpage from command line?

Hello, i have page domain.com/form.php the form fields on form.php are named: name=ipaddress name=port and submit button is named: submit i want to ask how the linux command will look like to submit the form filled with: ipaddress: 127.0.0.1 port: 80 I tried various curl and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: postcd
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing Shell Script from PHP Webpage

Hello , I am trying to execute a small shell script from a PHP Webpage. Below is the shell script : 1.sh $ cat /home/oracle/rahul/1.sh #!/bin/ksh echo "`date` : Report generation in progress" > /home/oracle/rahul/report.txt echo "Run successfully script"; Below is the PHP... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rahul2662
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running php index.php as shell in webpage

so i have a bit of a unique situation. i have an encrypted index.php file that that can't be run the normal way that a web browser would run it. if it is run the normal way, the php script will show only gibberish on the web browser, instead of the actual php code. when run from the command... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
8 Replies
WWW::Facebook::API::SMS(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      WWW::Facebook::API::SMS(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Facebook::API::SMS - Facebook SMS SYNOPSIS
use WWW::Facebook::API; DESCRIPTION
Methods for accessing sms with WWW::Facebook::API SUBROUTINES
/METHODS base Returns the WWW::Facebook::API base object. new Constructor. can_send( %params ) The sms.canSend method of the Facebook API. $client->sms->can_send( uid => bigint uid, ); send( %params ) The sms.send method of the Facebook API. $client->sms->send( uid => bigint uid, message => 'message', session_id => i32, req_session => bool, ); DIAGNOSTICS
None. CONFIGURATION AND ENVIRONMENT
WWW::Facebook::API::SMS requires no configuration files or environment variables. DEPENDENCIES
See WWW::Facebook::API INCOMPATIBILITIES
None reported. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
No bugs have been reported. Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-www-facebook-api@rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org>. AUTHORS
Thomas Burke "<tburke@cpan.org>" David Romano "<unobe@cpan.org>" LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2008-2010, David Romano "<unobe@cpan.org>". All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See perlartistic. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
BECAUSE THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE AS PERMITTED BY THE ABOVE LICENSE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. perl v5.10.1 2010-03-13 WWW::Facebook::API::SMS(3pm)