Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Urgent: please replace the perl script in the post with following code Post 302959633 by Don Cragun on Thursday 5th of November 2015 04:21:47 AM
Old 11-05-2015
The code has been replaced as requested.
This User Gave Thanks to Don Cragun For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling CGI Perl in Shell script [urgent]

All I want to call a perl program from my shell script. Please help me. I want to call through URL only. Like " http://www.test.com/CGI-bin/test?test=value" Please help to write this script. Thanx in advance. Thanking you Regards Deepak Xavier (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DeepakXavier
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

String replace perl script error

I have written down a simple perl program to replace a string from a word file. My script does'nt seem to work. Any pointers to make it work will be appreciated. The code is given below. #!/usr/bin/perl while (<>) { open(FILE,$_); while (<FILE>) { s/This/I did it/g; }... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: MobileUser
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script Needed Urgent in shell or PERL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My I/p FIle #%npr # { { collectionBeginTime_Date 19Jul2007 granularityPeriod 900 NODEID BSC19 RLC_Raw_Blocksize_CS2 2048 START_DATE 19Jul07 measTimeStamp_Date 20Jul2007 COLLECTION_INTERVAL_MINS 15 RLC_User_Blocksize_CS2 1024 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aajan
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent help for perl script

I am having the autosys script for the perl as follows #!/usr/bin/perl print "Welcome to Autosys Ice Script\n"; print "Please enter the Environment (UAT PRD TRN ST DEV ALL):\n"; $environment = <STDIN>; chomp($environment); print "Please enter the Action (ON_ICE OFF_ICE):\n"; $action =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shellscript22
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script help URGENT???

Friends I generated a code too read a list if names from file and store it in array. The file contains names of some files. like a.txt b.txt c.txt ........ while I am running the script and gives a file name as argument I have to check wehere the file processed or not. if processed exit the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaganadh
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Replace line via perl script of file

Hi All, I wanted to do following. 1) If file exit then open file for reading and check if my string is there then i wanted to replace the entire line with that string + something else then close the file. 2) If file does not exit then i need to open the file and write to it. I am done with... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tarun24
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace a string in perl - Urgent

Hi, Can anyone help me to replace ='is NOT NULL' to is NOT NULL in perl. I tried all the methods which i know, i didnt arrive at the solution. please help!! ---------- Post updated at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:56 PM ---------- I got it.......! Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jam_prasanna
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Have a find/replace perl script thats broke

Hello Folks, #!/usr/bin/perl use File::Find; open F,shift or die $!; my %ip=map/(\S+)\s+(\S+)/,<F>; close F; find sub{ if( -f ){ local @ARGV=($_); local $^I=""; while( <> ){ !/#/ && s/(\w+)\.fs\.rich\.us/$ip{$1}/g; print; } }... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: richsark
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and replace, perl code

Hi, Can somebody tell whats wrong with "find and replace perl code". I wanted to find "\n".write(status,data" and replace with "\n",data" in multipls files. #!/usr/bin/perl my @files = <*.c>; foreach $fileName (@files) { print "$fileName\n"; my $searchStr0 =... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chettyravi
4 Replies
XtNextEvent(3)						    XT COMPATIBILITY FUNCTIONS						    XtNextEvent(3)

NAME
XtNextEvent, XtPending, XtPeekEvent, XtProcessEvent, XtMainLoop - query and process events and input SYNTAX
void XtNextEvent(XEvent *event_return); Boolean XtPeekEvent(XEvent *event_return); Boolean XtPending(void); void XtProcessEvent(XtInputMask mask); void XtMainLoop(void); ARGUMENTS
event Specifies a pointer to the event structure that is to be dispatched to the appropriate event handler. event_return Returns the event information to the specified event structure. mask Specifies what types of events to process. The mask is the bitwise inclusive OR of any combination of XtIMXEvent, XtIMTimer, XtIMAlternateInput, and XtIMSignal. As a convenience, the X Toolkit defines the symbolic name XtIMAll to be the bitwise inclu- sive OR of all event types. DESCRIPTION
XtNextEvent has been replaced by XtAppNextEvent. XtPeekEvent has been replaced by XtAppPeekEvent. XtPending has been replaced by XtAppPending. XtProcessEvent has been replaced by XtAppProcessEvent. XtMainLoop has been replaced by XtAppMainLoop. SEE ALSO
XtAppNextEvent(3xt), XtAppPending(3), XtAppPeekEvent(3), XtAppProcessEvent(3), XtAppMainLoop(3) X Toolkit Intrinsics - C Language Interface Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 libXt 1.1.3 XtNextEvent(3)