Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Add persistent route in cent os 6.5 Post 302959197 by omkar.jadhav on Friday 30th of October 2015 02:32:53 AM
Old 10-30-2015
@RudiC : There are no files such as /etc/route.conf and /etc/sysconfig/network/routes but still i have tried to create a separate file with name route-eth0 and route-bond1 under directory - /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts with below content :
Code:
ADDRESS0=10.0.0.0
NETMASK0=255.0.0.0
GATEWAY0=10.59.160.128

and it worked for eth0 post network reboot as well but i am not so sure what entry i should put in route-bond1 infront of ADDRESS0. the expected result for bond1 route is :
Code:
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
default         49.44.52.90    0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 bond1

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

route add

Hello , We have 3 rs/6000 server's running aix on our local network, so each time I try to ping one of these servers we get a "network is down" error , I've been instructed to use to route add command which is ... #route add server.ip router.ip after this the ping command works fine ,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cubicle^dweller
6 Replies

2. IP Networking

Do I need to add a route??

I have two networks connected by cisco routers. My first subnet is 192.168.0.0 and my second is 192.168.1.0. My SCO unix machine is on the 192.168.1.0 subnet with an IP of 192.168.1.231. It can see the entire .1.0 subnet but nothing on the other network. My cicso router(gateway) to the other... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: agoodrich
6 Replies

3. HP-UX

Add Route on HP-UX v10.x, help.

Hi, My H-UX box has the GW pointing to 10.10.10.1 and I need add it a new route pointing to 192.168.80.x with the GW 10.10.10.13 I tried with: #route add 192.168.80.2 255.255.255.255 10.10.10.13 but I get: add net 192.168.80.0: gateway 255.255.255.0: Network is unreachable I tried with... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: efrenba
4 Replies

4. IP Networking

Route add probleme

I have a system that i want to reach via a vpn created vi a fierwall.The fierwall in an other system. The ip i am trying to get to is 172.16.4.48 I need to get to it via the hme1 interface. The vpn gateway has this ip 172.30.50.1 I need to clean up the routing table and make this work; or is it... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: waterboy
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Route Add

Hi, I am trying to add route command in Solaris 10 machine in the following fashion: route add -host 10.8.112.10 180.144.1.250 -interface lo0:1 this command fails with an error "lo0:1: bad value" I want to add a route to 10.8.112.10 that picks 180.144.1.250 as the gateway via the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir_shet
3 Replies

6. IP Networking

route add

I have built a new linux server, via a iLo connection. and I am trying to connect via my desktop to the server I have just built to the management port eth0 via putty. Please could some one advise how to connect to this server from my desktop. Do i need to create add a route access on the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: venhart
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Add route to solaris10

Hi need to add 2 routes, one on each server. I know the route add comand but I have always been given the parameters to put in. I need a route in each of the 2 following servers to be able to ping and ssh between them. But how do i know which netmask to put in the route add command ? In... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vettec3
6 Replies

8. AIX

Unable to add persistent IP

i am trying to make HACMP but when i add a persistent ip, error shows unable to determine address for 'UPIDGIS1_pers' pls help me out AIX - 5.3 HACMP -5.4 thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: reply.ravi
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Add route to solaris 10

I need to add a new route on solaris10 machine. I want that all traffic on the 23 port (telnet) use 192.168.200.1 gateway. How I do ? Thank you in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arfry
1 Replies

10. IP Networking

Add explicit route

Add explicit route to 10.128.255.41/32 , gateway: 10.128.201.254 if not working, please try gateway through management port: 10.128.55.254 Just want to double confirm if this would be the correct command #route add -net 10.128.255.41/32 10.128.201.254 And if didnt work #route add... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Thilagarajan
1 Replies
Dancer::Route::Cache(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Dancer::Route::Cache(3pm)

NAME
Dancer::Route::Cache - route caching mechanism for Dancer SYNOPSIS
my $cache = Dancer::Route::Cache->new( path_limit => 300, # optional ); # storing a path # /new/item/ is the path, $route is a compiled route $cache->store_path( 'get', '/new/item/', $route ); my $cached_route = $cache->route_from_path('/new/item/'); DESCRIPTION
When Dancer first starts, it has to compile a regexp list of all the routes. Then, on each request it goes over the compiled routes list and tries to compare the requested path to a route. A major drawback is that Dancer has to go over the matching on every request, which (especially on CGI-based applications) can be very time consuming. The caching mechanism allows one to cache some requests to specific routes (but NOT specific results) and run those routes on a specific path. This allows us to speed up Dancer quite a lot. METHODS
/SUBROUTINES new(@args) Creates a new route cache object. my $cache = Dancer::Route::Cache->new( path_limit => 100, # only 100 paths will be cached size_limit => '30M', # max size for cache is 30MB ); Please check the "ATTRIBUTES" section below to learn about the arguments for "new()". route_from_path($path) Fetches the route from the path in the cache. store_path( $method, $path => $route ) Stores the route in the cache according to the path and $method. For developers: the reason we're using an object for this and not directly using the registry hash is because we need to enforce the limits. parse_size($size) Parses the size wanted to bytes. It can handle Kilobytes, Megabytes or Gigabytes. NOTICE: handles bytes, not bits! my $bytes = $cache->parse_size('30M'); # doesn't need an existing object $bytes = Dancer::Route::Cache->parse_size('300G'); # works this way too route_cache_size Returns a rough calculation the size of the cache. This is used to enforce the size limit. route_cache_paths Returns all the paths in the cache. This is used to enforce the path limit. ATTRIBUTES
size_limit($limit) Allows one to set a size limit of the cache. Returns the limit (post-set). $cache->size_limit('10K'); # sets limit my $limit = $cache->size_limit; # gets limit path_limit($limit) A path limit. That is, the amount of paths that whose routes will be cached. Returns the limit (post-set). $cache->path_limit('100'); # sets limit my $limit = $cache->path_limit; # gets limit AUTHOR
Sawyer X LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2010 Sawyer X. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; or the Artistic License. See http://dev.perl.org/licenses/ for more information. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-27 Dancer::Route::Cache(3pm)