Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need to delete the post
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Need to delete the post Post 302958941 by arjunprathap on Tuesday 27th of October 2015 01:49:41 PM
Old 10-27-2015
As this post had server details and sudo , which is against our company policy. we want to remove the thread completely. thanks for understanding.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Delete post please

Admin: I have 2 postings for FTP issues can you delete both of them. I resolve the problems by myself. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbie05
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to Delete a Post

Hi, I have created a new thread. I dont need that thread now. How should I delete it? Nobody has replied yet. Regd, M (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahatma
5 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete post

ADMIN: Please delete my following post: How to print out last part of awk token/string? Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rory7902
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please delete the post

Hi Moderator.. Please delete all my post.. some my post has confidential details of my company... i unknowning posted that ... is it possible to remove those.. i couldn't able to edit those bz those r closed .. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: girija
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please delete my post which was posted wrongly

Hi Moderator, Please delete the below post which i posted by mistake.Thanks in advance. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/260605-closed-script-not-working-new-post.html Kindly help me on this. Thanks, vijay (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhas85
1 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete all my post

Dear administrator Please delete all my posting, topics and user account. I will create a new user account myself. Thanks for the effort render. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: houmingc
2 Replies
pthread_setschedprio(3C)												  pthread_setschedprio(3C)

NAME
pthread_setschedprio - dynamic thread scheduling parameters access SYNOPSIS
cc -mt [ flag... ] file... -lpthread [ library... ] #include <pthread.h> int pthread_setschedprio(pthread_t thread, int prio); The pthread_setschedprio() function sets the scheduling priority for the thread whose thread ID is given by thread to the value given by prio. If the pthread_setschedprio() function fails, the scheduling priority of the target thread is not changed. If successful, the pthread_setschedprio() function returns 0; otherwise, an error number is returned to indicate the error. The pthread_setschedprio() function will fail if: EINVAL The value of prio is invalid for the scheduling policy of the specified thread. ENOTSUP An attempt was made to set the priority to an unsupported value. EPERM The caller does not have the appropriate permission to set the scheduling policy of the specified thread. The system does not allow the application to modify the priority to the value specified. ESRCH The value specified by thread does not refer to an existing thread. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pthread_getschedparam(3C), attributes(5) 23 Mar 2005 pthread_setschedprio(3C)