Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Strange error on 285 IBM intellistation Post 302958844 by MichaelFelt on Monday 26th of October 2015 06:45:39 PM
Old 10-26-2015
it is better, or at least nicer, if you leave the symptom - will help those who repeat your experience.
This User Gave Thanks to MichaelFelt For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange error.. help

Hi, When I give the following $ ps -ef | grep `echo $var1` | grep -v "grep `echo $var1`" | awk '{print $3}' | grep -v `echo $var1 80892 But when I give the following (made as command substitution) , I get error $var2=`ps -ef | grep `echo $var1` |... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: preetikate
2 Replies

2. Programming

strange error

hi, when i try to compile, i got the following error message, what does it mean? $gcc auto.cpp /usr/tmp/ccmuE12B.o(.eh_frame+0x11): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: laila63
1 Replies

3. AIX

USB on IntelliStation 275

Is it possible to use USB with an IntelliStation 275? It has a P4 CPU and AIX OpenBeta. I would like to connect an external hard drive as backup. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
3 Replies

4. AIX

IBM pSeries Power5 9111-285 1,9 GHz

Hi , I am planing to buy IBM pSeries Power5 9111-285 1,9 GHz but I am confused with few things. I would be happy if you could clear it up for me ? 1.Do I have to buy some license in order to create Lpars ? 2.Do I have to buy some license in order to use HMC , micro - partiocioning , VIOS... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: phobus
4 Replies

5. AIX

Some questions about Intellistation 285 and powervm

Some simple questions about Intellistation 285 and powervm. I want to learn AIX,so i will buy an used I285 from ebay. 1)Will support aix 7.1? 2)Is powervm avaliable?Where to download or buy it? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
3 Replies

6. AIX

IBM Virtual Machine OS on intel x86 and x64? IBM AIX OS on IBM Virtual Machine?

Hi There, I have zero information and zero knowledge for IBM virtual machine except Amazon cloud and VMware ESXi (Only Linux OS available). Anyone could provide me the following answer - Can IBM VM been deploy on X86 and X64 (Intel Chip)? If answer is yes any chance to deploy AIX OS... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenyung
13 Replies
textutil::repeat(n)				    Text and string utilities, macro processing 			       textutil::repeat(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
textutil::repeat - Procedures to repeat strings. SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require textutil::repeat ?0.7? ::textutil::repeat::strRepeat text num ::textutil::repeat::blank num _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The package textutil::repeat provides commands to generate long strings by repeating a shorter string many times. The complete set of procedures is described below. ::textutil::repeat::strRepeat text num This command returns a string containing the text repeated num times. The repetitions are joined without characters between them. A value of num <= 0 causes the command to return an empty string. Note: If the Tcl core the package is loaded in provides the command string repeat then this command will be implemented in its terms, for maximum possible speed. Otherwise a fast implementation in Tcl will be used. ::textutil::repeat::blank num A convenience command. Returns a string of num spaces. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category textutil of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. SEE ALSO
regexp(n), split(n), string(n) KEYWORDS
blanks, repetition, string CATEGORY
Text processing textutil 0.7.1 textutil::repeat(n)