Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Strange error on 285 IBM intellistation Post 302958844 by MichaelFelt on Monday 26th of October 2015 06:45:39 PM
Old 10-26-2015
it is better, or at least nicer, if you leave the symptom - will help those who repeat your experience.
This User Gave Thanks to MichaelFelt For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange error.. help

Hi, When I give the following $ ps -ef | grep `echo $var1` | grep -v "grep `echo $var1`" | awk '{print $3}' | grep -v `echo $var1 80892 But when I give the following (made as command substitution) , I get error $var2=`ps -ef | grep `echo $var1` |... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: preetikate
2 Replies

2. Programming

strange error

hi, when i try to compile, i got the following error message, what does it mean? $gcc auto.cpp /usr/tmp/ccmuE12B.o(.eh_frame+0x11): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: laila63
1 Replies

3. AIX

USB on IntelliStation 275

Is it possible to use USB with an IntelliStation 275? It has a P4 CPU and AIX OpenBeta. I would like to connect an external hard drive as backup. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
3 Replies

4. AIX

IBM pSeries Power5 9111-285 1,9 GHz

Hi , I am planing to buy IBM pSeries Power5 9111-285 1,9 GHz but I am confused with few things. I would be happy if you could clear it up for me ? 1.Do I have to buy some license in order to create Lpars ? 2.Do I have to buy some license in order to use HMC , micro - partiocioning , VIOS... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: phobus
4 Replies

5. AIX

Some questions about Intellistation 285 and powervm

Some simple questions about Intellistation 285 and powervm. I want to learn AIX,so i will buy an used I285 from ebay. 1)Will support aix 7.1? 2)Is powervm avaliable?Where to download or buy it? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
3 Replies

6. AIX

IBM Virtual Machine OS on intel x86 and x64? IBM AIX OS on IBM Virtual Machine?

Hi There, I have zero information and zero knowledge for IBM virtual machine except Amazon cloud and VMware ESXi (Only Linux OS available). Anyone could provide me the following answer - Can IBM VM been deploy on X86 and X64 (Intel Chip)? If answer is yes any chance to deploy AIX OS... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenyung
13 Replies
hpionIBMblade(1)						      OpenHPI							  hpionIBMblade(1)

NAME
hpionIBMblade - An openhpi sample application that shows how two (2) openhpi plugins can be used to display and manage resources of an IBM Blade with Basedboard Management Controller (BMC). SYNOPSIS
hpionIBMblade [ -x ] DESCRIPTION
hpionIBMblade shows how two (2) openhpi plugins can be used to display and manage resources of an IBM Blade with Basedboard Management Controller (BMC). Both the ipmi and snmp_bc plugin have the same IBM Blade target. Resources from both plugins are combined to show a complete view of the IBM Blade. @@ WARNING @@ RESTRICTIONS @@ WARNING @@ RESTRICTIONS @@ WARNING @@ RESTRICTIONS @@ This client application is designed to run **only** inband on an IBM Blade with Basedboard Management Controller (BMC) OPTIONS
-x Display debug messages. SAMPLE CONFIGURATION FILE
handler libipmi { entity_root = "{SYSTEM_CHASSIS,2}" name = "smi" addr = 0 } handler libsnmp_bc { host = "bc.mm.ip.address" version = "3" community = "bc_community" entity_root = "{SYSTEM_CHASSIS,1}" security_name = "myid" passphrase = "mypassword" security_level = "authNoPriv" auth_type = "MD5" } SEE ALSO
AUTHORS
Authors of this man page: Peter D Phan (pdphan@users.sourceforge.net) 2.14.1 2009-11-23 hpionIBMblade(1)