Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Removing sections from listener.ora Post 302958694 by looney on Sunday 25th of October 2015 01:58:08 PM
Old 10-25-2015
Hi RudiC,
could you please explain your code.
Thanks,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing sections and leaving separators intact

I have an awk script like below function abs(val) { return val > 0 ? val : -val } # 1. Main input loop, executed for each line of input BEGIN { RS = ORS = ">" } { if ( NF > 2 ) { if ( abs( $1 - $(NF-2) ) < 40 ) { print } } } The input file is something like... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing sections

I have a file like this %( PHASES P %) %( SOURCES (10,0.0) (13,0.0) (16,0.0) (19,0.0) (22,0.0) (25,0.0) (28,0.0) (31,0.0) (34,0.0) (37,0.0) (40,0.0) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to know the location of the listener?

Hi, I have an unknown listener of of one of my port. How would I know the location of that specific listener? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fif14344
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Listener port

Hi All, I'm installation a server we have client -server architecture I need to configure a port for client to communicate with the server and server to communicate with the clients Pls let me know how to configure in linux (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwrm
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk removing sections of a file

I have a file that looks liek this (see below). can somebody provide me with and awk or sed command that can take a piece of the file starting from the time to the blank line and put in into another file. For example: How would I get the data from 10:56:11 to the blank line. Two things: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: BeefStu
5 Replies

6. Solaris

maxuprc and maxusers - ORA-27300, ORA-27301, ORA-27302

Hi all, Am intermittently getting the following errors on one of my databases. Errors in file /oracle/HRD/saptrace/background/hrd_psp0_13943.trc: ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:fork failed with status: 12 ORA-27301: OS failure message: Not enough space ORA-27302:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

grep all ORA errors except one ORA error

Hi - I am trying to grep all "ORA" errors in a log files.I have to grep all ORA errors except one error for example ORA-01653.How can exclude that error in "grep" command? In following "grep" command I want to exclude "ORA-01653" error grep -i ORA alert.log >>/tmp/ora_errors.txt ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mansoor8810
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing Listener.ora

Anymore have any code to easily parse the listener.ora to update the ORACLE_HOME for a specific sid? thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nugent
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing section from tnsnames.ora

Hi, I am trying to write a script or command to remove a section from tnsnames.ora file in the following example I would like to remove tns_alias2 section $ cat tnsnames.ora tns_alias1 = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = host1 )(PORT = 1521)) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ynixon
3 Replies

10. Red Hat

Ora-27603:ora-27626:

Hi, User claim that job is running slow from their end. I DBA found in database the below errors in alert log file. ORA-27603: Cell storage I/O error, I/O failed on disk o/192.168.10.3/RECO_DM01_CD_01_drm01 at offset 13335789568 for data length 1048576 ORA-27626: Exadata error: 2201 (IO... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
2 Replies
VALGRIND(1)							   Release 3.7.0						       VALGRIND(1)

NAME
valgrind-listener - a simple listener program for valgrind log redirection SYNOPSIS
valgrind-listener [--exit-at-zero|-e] [port-number] DESCRIPTION
valgrind-listener is a tool to be used in conjunction with Valgrind's ability to redirect its commentary output to a network socket (by means of the --log-socket option). valgrind-listener accepts connections on the specified port and copies whatever it is sent to stdout. It can accept simultaneous connections from up to 50 Valgrinded processes. In front of each line of output it prints the current number of active connections in round brackets. port-number changes the port on which to listen for connections (default is 1500). It must be between 1024 and 65535. The same restriction applies to port numbers specified by the --log-socket option to Valgrind itself. Please note that killing the listener doesn't actually kill the processes sending data to it. OPTIONS
-h --help Show the help message. -e --exit-at-zero Causes the listener to exit when the number of connections falls back to zero (the default is to keep listening forever). SEE ALSO
valgrind(1), $INSTALL/share/doc/valgrind/html/index.html or http://www.valgrind.org/docs/manual/index.html. AUTHOR
The Valgrind developers. This manual page was written by Cristian Greco <cristian@regolo.cc> and the Valgrind developers. Release 3.7.0 06/05/2012 VALGRIND(1)