Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Script requirement
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Script requirement Post 302958690 by RudiC on Sunday 25th of October 2015 12:09:22 PM
Old 10-25-2015
Please use code tags as required by forum rules!

A sample output based on above input data would help. How would I compare 06:30 00:05 to the current time?
Any attempts from your side?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Required Shell script for My requirement

Hi All, I joined today in this forum to have all of your help. I have a Big requirement, pls. help me to resolve. I'm using HP-UX 11.23. I need a shell script for the following requirement. I have a file (nodes.txt) that contains 1000 nodes. I'm running the following command:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ntgobinath
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Requirement

I am trying to script and came up with a conclusion that I need a do while loop in my statement. I am stuck with the do while syntax. I need to use it alongwith the if then else statement. Can I use it is a big question? I actually need to get all the files that are there from within run_dt to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aronmelon
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk script with a urgent requirement

The Problem content is pin (AND1) { dir : output; cap : hot; tran: slew; } need to write a awk script which can search the Pin AND1 and then tran of the Group pin(AND1) and then insert the code from the file "insert_code" . insert_code file contents . It is a Big file the script should... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kshitij
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

complex requirement

i have a requirement to search a pattern1 and once the pattern1 is found i have to go up and search pattern2 and if pattern2 is found i have to search down for pattern3 and pattern4. once this cycle is compelted, again i have to search pattern1 and pattern2,3,4 i am able to do this by opening... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: tnvanathy23
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to write bash shell script for mentioned requirement?

Hi All, I am unable to write the script for the below requirement. Requirement: Main table dir_ancillary table contain three column "dir_ancillary.table_name"," dir_ancillary.text_file_name ", "dir_ancillary.Include" . This dir_ancillary contain undefined tables in the column... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vineeta Nigam
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX - requirement

Hi All, I have a source file with data Name ~ Groups Muni~abc,was,USA_ax,123 Chaitanya~USA_12,was Balaji~123,xyz,was Ramu~123,xyz From the second column i want to extract only the groups that matches the pattern 'USA_%' or if the group = 'was', and ignore any other columns. ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: morbid_angel
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help to write a script for the below requirement

Hi, I am not so familiar with shell Script but I have a task in hand. So, here it goes: There is a file details.txt in the server where the below details are stored: Name Country D M Acc.No. sameer India 30 july sscc-errttt-q random US 20 july pecc-ttt4-s Deb India 31... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: neel87
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Writing if condition in shell script and failing to do requirement

Hi, I am trying to edit the values in a file. For example i am trying to edit the value of "ABC" in a file by executing shell script. Please Note that ABC value can be there mulitple times or it may not be there in the file Conditions for it is 1. If ABC is less than 123 then it should... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: darling
14 Replies
html2haml(1)						      General Commands Manual						      html2haml(1)

NAME
html2haml - Transforms an HTML file into corresponding Haml code. SYNOPSIS
html2haml [options] [INPUT] [OUTPUT] DESCRIPTION
Transforms an HTML file into corresponding Haml code. OPTIONS
-e, --erb Parse ERb tags. --no-erb Don't parse ERb tags. -r, --rhtml Parse RHTML tags. --no-rhtml Don't parse RHTML tags. -x, --xhtml Parse the input using the more strict XHTML parser. -s, --stdin Read input from standard input instead of an input file --trace Show a full traceback on error -?, -h, --help Show this message -v, --version Print version Please note this program's function is to make a first approach towards converting your HTML. Although usually it will give you a nearly good result, it will often need tweaking - This is specially true when you are parsing RHTML, as it can include parsable and conditional tags which can be misinterpreted and break nesting. SEE ALSO
This program is shipped as part of the libhaml-ruby1.8 library package, you can check its corresponding documentation can be found in the libhaml-ruby-doc package. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@debian.org>, based on the command-line output of this program, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be freely used by others). December 18, 2008 html2haml(1)