Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Network Issue on virtual server Post 302958682 by fpmurphy on Sunday 25th of October 2015 10:51:30 AM
Old 10-25-2015
How are is your VMware Player networking configured at present?

What version of VMware Player?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

SSH broke and network traffic / talking issue between hosts and server

Ok Time warner cable / voip modem feeding Cisco PIX 501 Wan port from PIX 501 LAN port to WAN port on Linksys wrt54GL wireless router. so -->Modem-->PIX 501-->WRT54GL-->Linux Server, wireless desktop, wireless laptop (2), Wireless MAC Pro, Wireless Apple TV, Wireless printer. my... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tedeansiii
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

ssh server is attachable from local network not from another network

hello i have a ubuntu ssh server that i can acess from any of my comnputers but only if they are on the same wireless network as the server. i tested trhis my tehtehring my samsung blackjack to my windows partition and installing openssh to windows it works when windows is on the wireless but no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: old noob
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to see network speed of virtual linux machine?

After installing PV (Para virtual drivers) drivers I m not able to check the network speed of my Ethernet port. Please check the output of mii-tool and ethtool. # mii-tool eth0 SIOCGMIIPHY on 'eth0' failed: Operation not supported # ethtool eth0 Settings for eth0: Link... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

CPU high - apache real server OK, virtual server not

Got two RHEL servers - one real and one virtual/cloud. Both run apache web server. When traffic is applied, CPU seems to go quite high on virtual one (20%) but real is not really affected. Worry is that a further increase in traffic will see a problem. Experience of RHEL is limited. Whats... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Network of Virtual machine not working

Hello, I have a problem. I have a server SPARC T3-1 with solaris 11 on the base. The server is working well. And then i did a virtual machine using again Solaris 11 to do this, but now my notwork on my virtual machine is not working anymore. There says that the network that i have created is... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: keziacp
11 Replies

6. Solaris

LDOM Solaris 11 add Network vsw (Virtual switch)

hello, I have a problem when configuring the network at the LDOM level, on a SPARC-Enterprise-T5120 machine The network goes through VLAN 503 (level, network tagget) And I need to give network to the guest domain: madarrwebsol10 I hope someone can bring some light .... Excuse my English ... ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wittman
4 Replies
asadmin-delete-virtual-server(1AS)				   User Commands				asadmin-delete-virtual-server(1AS)

NAME
delete-virtual-server - deletes the virtual server with the named virtual server ID SYNOPSIS
delete-virtual-server --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile file- name] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] virtual_server_id Deletes the virtual server with the named virtual server ID. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. OPERANDS
virtual_server_id identifies the unique ID for the virtual server to be created. This virtual server ID cannot begin with a number. Example 1: Using delete-virtual-server asadmin> delete-virtual-server --user admin1 --password adminadmin1 --host pigeon --port 5001 sample_vs1 Command delete-virtual-server executed successfully Where sample_vs1 is the virtual server deleted. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-virtual-server(1AS), asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-delete-virtual-server(1AS)