Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Can we convert 3 awk statements in a single statement Post 302958367 by vgersh99 on Wednesday 21st of October 2015 02:04:14 PM
Old 10-21-2015
a better explanation with a sample code and the objective would go long way!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to convert unix command into Awk statement

Hi all, How can i use the below unix command in AWK . Can any one please suggest me how i can use. sed -e "s/which first.sh/which \$0/g" $shell > $shell.sal where $0=current program name(say current.sh) $shell=second.sh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krishna_gnv
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using two shell variables in single AWK statement

meas is a shell variable, and this works perfectly fine for me: awk -v var=$meas -F, '$1==var' /abcd/efgh.txt > temp1.csv However, i want to introduce another shell variable, named, defnfile in the statement, in place of hardcoded path for efgh.txt like: awk -v var=$meas -F, '$1==var'... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: indianjassi
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

single quotes in awk statement

Hi, I have written a code to modify a string say, StringA=abc,def,ghi I need to change it to something like: StringB=This means abc='ABC', This mean def='DEF', This means ghi= 'GHI' StringB=$(echo $StringA | awk -F',' 'BEGIN { OFS="," } { for (i=1; i<=NF;i++) $i="This means... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tostay2003
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk pattern match and search in single statement

Hi All, I am trying to alter all lines between EXEC SQL and END-EXEC that have an INCLUDE in them. The following code search="INCLUDE " cp -f ${WORK}/$file.in ${WORK}/$file.wrk2 for item in `echo $search `; do > ${WORK}/$file.wrk1 awk -vITEM="$item" '{ if ( $0... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bruble
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can we use two shebang statements in a single shell script?

Hi, As per my understanding, we can use two shebang statements in a single shell script. Please see below snippet- #!/bin/bash .......## some code A #!/bin/csh .......## some code B exit 0; Here, code A will be executed using bash shell and code B will be executed with c shell. ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarunmudgal4u
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search several string and convert into a single line for each search string using awk command AIX?.

I need to search the file using strings "Request Type" , " Request Method" , "Response Type" and by using result set find the xml tags and convert into a single line?. below are the scenarios. Cat test Nov 10, 2012 5:17:53 AM INFO: Request Type Line 1.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert to case statements from if/elif

Hello, I wrote the case on code but it mistakes. I am not sure. If/elif code: #!/bin/ksh you=$LOGNAME hour=`date | awk '{print substr($4, 1, 2)}'` print "The time is: $(date)" if (( hour > 0 && $hour < 12 )) then print "Good morning, $you!" elif (( hour == 12 )) then (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Masterpoker
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl statement throwing extra statements

Hi all, I am running a curl statement in my script to extract some information form a remote server. My curl statement is : curl --socks5 142.133.134.164:1082 'http://11.229.52.71:8011/WebApp/common/version' This gives me an output of : $ curl --socks5 142.133.134.164:1082... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert Update statement into Insert statement in UNIX using awk, sed....

Hi folks, I have a scenario to convert the update statements into insert statements using shell script (awk, sed...) or in database using regex. I have a bunch of update statements with all columns in a file which I need to convert into insert statements. UPDATE TABLE_A SET COL1=1 WHERE... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dev123
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Single quotes insert statement using awk

Hi, Need help, using awk command to insert statement awk -v q="'" '{ print "db2 connect to repolab > /dev/null; " "\n" "db2 -x \" select name from IBMPDQ.PROFILE where managed_database = " q $1"_"$3"__0" q "\"" } ' profile.txt | sh - | awk -v i="'" ' { print "db2 connect to repolab >... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mathew_paul
1 Replies
GLGETMULTISAMPLEFV(3G)						    OpenGL 3.3						    GLGETMULTISAMPLEFV(3G)

NAME
glGetMultisamplefv - retrieve the location of a sample C SPECIFICATION
void glGetMultisamplefv(GLenum pname, GLuint index, GLfloat *val); PARAMETERS
pname Specifies the sample parameter name. pname must be GL_SAMPLE_POSITION. index Specifies the index of the sample whose position to query. val Specifies the address of an array to receive the position of the sample. DESCRIPTION
glGetMultisamplefv queries the location of a given sample. pname specifies the sample parameter to retrieve and must be GL_SAMPLE_POSITION. index corresponds to the sample for which the location should be returned. The sample location is returned as two floating-point values in val[0] and val[1], each between 0 and 1, corresponding to the x and y locations respectively in the GL pixel space of that sample. (0.5, 0.5) this corresponds to the pixel center. index must be between zero and the value of GL_SAMPLES - 1. If the multisample mode does not have fixed sample locations, the returned values may only reflect the locations of samples within some pixels. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if pname is not one GL_SAMPLE_POSITION. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if index is greater than or equal to the value of GL_SAMPLES. SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glBindFramebuffer() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLGETMULTISAMPLEFV(3G)