Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: The immortal aioserver
Operating Systems AIX The immortal aioserver Post 302958322 by zaxxon on Wednesday 21st of October 2015 09:56:02 AM
Old 10-21-2015
Please issue lsof +D /oracle and show the output in code tags, thanks.

And do not try to kill those aioservers. Once started they will stay active, even if not needed. They have a starting amount and a max amount. If the system needs more of them than the starting amount, it spawns new ones until max is reached but, as said, they stay in the process list and do not terminate. If not needed, they just idle and do not really eat performance.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIOServer process question

Hi I've been trying to learn a bit more about AIOServer processes and how my company administers them, one question i have is, while checking, most of my servers show a memory overhead of about 448 k per aioserver process (nmon -A) however i have found a few with figures of 67 or 56k. Most... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: philib
0 Replies

2. AIX

aioserver query

Hi Gurus, What is the recommended value for aioserver in aix 5.3 current value is 16384 And used is ps -k|wc -l 4768 We usauslly get issues like slow server performance and query waiting time more etc. Regards newaix (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newaix
2 Replies
CURLMOPT_MAX_PIPELINE_LENGTH(3) 			     curl_multi_setopt options				   CURLMOPT_MAX_PIPELINE_LENGTH(3)

NAME
CURLMOPT_MAX_PIPELINE_LENGTH - maximum number of requests in a pipeline SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLMcode curl_multi_setopt(CURLM *handle, CURLMOPT_MAX_PIPELINE_LENGTH, long max); DESCRIPTION
Pass a long. The set max number will be used as the maximum amount of outstanding requests in an HTTP/1.1 pipelined connection. This option is only used for HTTP/1.1 pipelining, not for HTTP/2 multiplexing. When this limit is reached, libcurl will use another connection to the same host (see CURLMOPT_MAX_HOST_CONNECTIONS(3)), or queue the request until one of the pipelines to the host is ready to accept a request. Thus, the total number of requests in-flight is CURL- MOPT_MAX_HOST_CONNECTIONS(3) * CURLMOPT_MAX_PIPELINE_LENGTH(3). DEFAULT
5 PROTOCOLS
HTTP(S) EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.30.0 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLM_OK if the option is supported, and CURLM_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLMOPT_PIPELINING(3), CURLMOPT_MAX_HOST_CONNECTIONS(3), libcurl 7.54.0 October 27, 2016 CURLMOPT_MAX_PIPELINE_LENGTH(3)