Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Sco UNIXware 7.1.4 error in booting Post 302957749 by amr ibrahim on Wednesday 14th of October 2015 02:13:48 PM
Old 10-14-2015
Errors on /ets and unix cannot load, any help ?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO Unixware 2.1

I am using SCO Unixware 2.1 & some PC clients are connected, suddenly one message appearslike : UX:strintercept error: dropping message this message starts coming repeatedly & agtre some time system hangs.I had to reset the system & now the problem is not there.Please suggest, why this is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paprch
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Unixware 7 download

According to this thread: https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=1 one guy says However, I cannot find any sco unixware7 iso download link in their download section (http://wdb1.sco.com/clbk_web/owa/dwn_customer), is it really for free, and if that is true, where can I download it? Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phalcos
2 Replies

3. SCO

Samba 3.0.24 in SCO UnixWare 7.1.4

Please help me in troubleshooting my problem in Samba? I tried to instal Samba 3.0.24 in our SCO UnixWare 7.1.4 but after installing the nmbd daemon is not running. When i check the syslog from /var/adm, the following error appears: Sep 30 13:04:22 unixeei nmbd: bind failed on port 137... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eric_hing
0 Replies

4. SCO

sco unixware + oracle 8.0.5

hi, anybody can give procedure for how to install oracle 8.0.5 in sco unixware 7.1.4. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakrithi
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Unixware 7.1.4 Network Adapter Error

Hi All I P2Vd a Unixware 7.1.4 box with VMWare Vsphere. I try to add a network adapter under Network Configuration Manager and it comes up with the error attached. I've added a virtual adapter using the "E1000" option. It detects both the AMD PCI NET and E1000 virtual adapters under Network... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: flashinwrx
8 Replies

6. SCO

Noob needs help with Sco Unixware 7.1

We are retiring a Unixware 7.1 server that has custom applications on it. It has Raid 5 and we would like to use the machine for other things. Is there a way we can image/clone to virtual machine file and run that VM within say Virtual PC 2007 or VMware? I am not aware of anything to do this. I... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccd1977
20 Replies

7. SCO

SCO Unixware 7.1.1 Install - Need help

(sorry my English, is really poor). I have a SCO Unixware 7.1.1 and I need install in ML350 G3. Reading in google and HP web, make a floppy disks for install, but the options that I have is for network or floppy disk. How install from CD with patch for HP smart array 532 ?? or How... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xplertor
5 Replies

8. SCO

My UnixWare SCO Server

Hi, I'm new to this Unix world and have taken over looking after the I.T side of things at work, which includes the internal ERP system which runs on a UNIX SCO platform. My initial worry is what state this is in as its been on site over 20 years. What would be the first things to check on... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mick_Dundee
13 Replies
lldptool(8)							       Linux							       lldptool(8)

NAME
ETS-{CFG|REC} - Show / manipulate ETS TLV configuration SYNOPSIS
lldptool -t -i ethx -V ETS-CFG <-c CONFIG_ARG ...> CONFIG_ARG := { enableTx | willing | tsa | up2tc | numtcs | tcbw } lldptool -T -i ethx -V ETS-CFG CONFIG_ARG=value ... CONFIG_ARG := enableTx = {yes|no} | willing = {yes|no} | tsa = tc:{ets|strict|vendor},... | up2tc = priority:tc,... | tcbw = bw1,bw2,... lldptool -t -i ethx -V ETS-REC <-c CONFIG_ARG ...> lldptool -T -i ethx -V ETS-REC CONFIG_ARG=value ... CONFIG_ARG := enableTx = {yes|no} | tsa = tc:{ets|strict|vendor},... | up2tc = priority:tc,... | tcbw = bw1,bw2,... DESCRIPTION
The Extended Transmission Selection (ETS) feature has a recommendation TLV and a configuration TLV configured with ETS-REC and ETS-CFG respectively. ARGUMENTS
enableTx Enables the ETS TLV to be transmitted willing Sets the ETS-CFG willing bit tsa Transmission selection algorithm, sets a comma separated list of traffic classes to the corresponding selection algorithm. Valid algorithms include "ets", "strict" and "vendor". up2tc Comma separated list mapping user priorities to traffic classes. tcbw Comma separated list of bandwiths for each traffic class the first value being assigned to traffic class 0 and the second to traffic class 1 and so on. Undefined bandwidths are presumed to be 0. numtcs Sets/Displays the number of ETS supported traffic classes. Theory of Operations IEEE 802.1Qaz is enabled by default on hardware that supports this mode indicated by support for the DCBNL interface. Kernel config option CONFIG_DCB. The ETS-CFG TLV is advertised by default with the attributes indicated by querying the hardware for its current configuration. A valid configuration is to map all priorities to a single traffic class and use the link strict selection algorithm. This is equivalent to being in a non-DCB enabled mode. To support legacy CEE DCBX the ETS-CFG and ETS-REC TLVs are disabled if a CEE TLV is received and there are no valid IEEE 802.1Qaz TLVs present. At this time the hardware DCBX mode will be set to CEE and IEEE mode is disabled. This allows switches to be configured and end nodes will then be configured accordingly without any configuration required on the end node. Mapping applications and protocols to traffic classes is required for ETS to be useful. User space programs can encode the priority of an application with the SO_PRIORITY option. Low level drivers that support priority to traffic class mappings may enable this mode by default. For drivers that do not support this mode manual configuration can support this mode of operation see tc-mqprio(8) and tc-multiq. Addi- tionally, tc qdiscs and filters can be used to map protocols to queues see tc(8) for more details along these lines. Finally, many drivers have support for specific protocols ie Fiber Channel over Ethernet (FCoE). EXAMPLE &; USAGE Configure willing bit for interface eth2 lldptool -T -i eth2 -V ETS-CFG willing=yes Configure traffic classes for ETS and strict priority on eth2 lldptool -T -i eth2 -V ETS-CFG tsa=0:ets,1:ets,2:ets,3:ets,4:strict,5:strict Configure 1:1 mapping from priority to traffic classes on eth2 lldptool -T -i eth2 -V ETS-CFG up2tc=0:0,1:1,2:2,3:3,4:4,5:5,6:6,7:7 Display local configured ETS-CFG parameters for tcbw lldptool -t -i eth2 -V ETS-CFG -c tcbw Display last transmitted ETS-CFG TLV lldptool -t -i eth2 -V ETS-CFG Configure ETS-CFG and ETS-REC for default DCB on eth2 lldptool -T -i eth2 -V ETS-CFG tsa=0:ets,1:ets,2:ets,3:ets,4:ets,5:ets,6:ets,7:ets up2tc=0:0,1:1,2:2,3:3,4:4,5:5,6:6,7:7 tcbw=12,12,12,12,13,13,13,13 lldptool -T -i eth2 -V ETS-REC tsa=0:ets,1:ets,2:ets,3:ets,4:ets,5:ets,6:ets,7:ets up2tc=0:0,1:1,2:2,3:3,4:4,5:5,6:6,7:7 tcbw=12,12,12,12,13,13,13,13 SOURCE
o IEEE 802.1Qaz (http://www.ieee802.org/1/pages/dcbridges.html) NOTES
Support for tc-mqprio was added in 2.6.38 on older kernels other mechanisms may need to be used to map applications to traffic classes. SEE ALSO
lldptool(8), lldptool-app(8), lldpad(8), tc-mqprio(8), AUTHOR
John Fastabend open-lldp February 2010 lldptool(8)