Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Leaving directory Error
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Leaving directory Error Post 302956860 by hergp on Monday 5th of October 2015 03:46:18 AM
Old 10-05-2015
I think, you should execute sudo make install, not just make install.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Searching a file withoug leaving home directory!!

hello there ! I am in my current working directory, and i want search a file in "dev" directory which is under root(/), but i donot want leave my current working directory. is it possible to find file like that ? let us say i am in /home/bin/user/malik/abid directory and i want find a file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abidmalik
2 Replies

2. Solaris

leaving ALOM mode

Some netra 240 machines went into ALOM mode, and when I issue the command; sc> console it got stuck, does it mean Solaris OS had crashed ? or what can I do to reboot,because reboot is not starting? And advice ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xramm
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete all rows but leaving first and last ones

Hello, Merry Christmas to all! I wish you the best for these holidays and the best for the next year 2011. I'd like your help please, I need to delete all the rows in the third column of my file, but without touching nor changing the first and last value position, this is an example of my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gery
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Leaving for loop on condition

hi all, i have a problem...no dream :-) i want to scan a file i use the loop famous while read line do do < myfile but this scan must finish when find the another string . How can i do it? best regards for all. Francesco Please use descriptive subjects. "script." doesn't tell... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: FrancescoIt
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Leaving last 30 lines

If we want to display lines from file leaving last 30 lines. i dont know the count of lines in file (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirwasim
14 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to compare file leaving certain filelds?

How to compare two files leaving certain fields, using diff command the entire file is being compared. Can any one please help. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramsavi
5 Replies

7. Web Development

Directory index forbidden by Options directive error on specific directory with indexing disabled

I am seeing the following error appear numerous times in my Apache error log: I have my Apache config configured as below, so I would expect indexing not to occur on this directory as it falls under the parent /web directory. Strangely all the IP address, including this example, all... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: crmpicco
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Leaving space inside sed

Hi Gurus, I have 2 files File1 : veg apple ap pl le end veg orange or an ge end File2: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayadanabalan
2 Replies
set_color(1)							       fish							      set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)