Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need a little help with my first shell script. Basic image resize script... Post 302956780 by sea on Saturday 3rd of October 2015 03:54:39 PM
Old 10-03-2015
From your last example, try substitution:
Code:
convert $f -resize 200x200\!  ${f/\.jpg}-thumb.jpg

hth

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

need a quick basic shell script help

im trying to run the below if command ifconfig -a |grep 10.100.120.21 gives me below output inet addr:10.100.120.21 Bcast:10.100.120.255 Mask:255.255.255.0 i just want a basic shell which says if above exists then continue how would i do this? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: eb222
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Basic Shell script syntax help

Hi All, I am new to shell scripting. I have a variable which holds a numeric value.I have to check whether this variable holds a value between(0- 8),(8-17)(17-24).How do i write this syntax using if in shell scripting. Thanks Vignesh (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vignesh53
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script basic doubt

hi, I am new script learner, so my basic doubt is , how to store value of any command in a variable example $ ls | wc -l i want to stote the output of this in a variable c. so that i can use c in if else loop. and when do we use " ` " symbol in script.. can anyone also tell for... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hi2_t
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Basic Shell Script Help

Lets say I wanted to create a script that would show what people are doing on my machine using the w command and refresh in about 6 seconds. What would be the easiest way to do this? I pretty much want the script to loop until I stop it. I'm using the BASH shell by the way. Help is appreciated.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: c4391
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Basic shell script help

Im trying to make a script that simply adds a word to the last available line in a txt file without overwriting any previous lines. Ive googled this and there are great examples but no one explain what each function does, and i dont entirely understand how it works. Basically Im looking for... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylecn
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help! Basic shell script advice

##### (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AidoPotato
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Basic question on shell script execution

I have two shell scripts in the different directories listed below, /root/dev/dir1/test.sh /root/dev/dir2/master.sh I am executing the master.sh script from the test.sh like below and getting 'Permission denied' error. #! /bin/sh #test.sh path='/root/dev' $path/dir2/master.sh But it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vel4ever
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Basic Combination Shell Script

I need to have a script read a file that has a list of words in a single column like below:Black Blue Brown Orange Red Yellow Green White Purple Silver Grey Tan Then print to another file just all of the two-word possible combinations. Example: Black,Blue Anyone want to take a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vespasian
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Basic Shell script - Not working

Hello, This is basic (i think). I am trying to run a shell script which would go into each folder (folder names defined in the list) and after entering would run some commands, once done, come out of the folder and continue until the list ends. Pretty basic and there are bunch of example online. ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zam_1234
9 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Beginner bash - basic shell script 'while' help...

Hi everyone, first time visitor to these forums here. Keeping a long story short I've been attempting to learn how to code in bash. I have VERY little previous experience with coding languages besides simply copying and pasting batch scripts for Windows. So, with that in mind I've followed a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meta
4 Replies
JPEGICC(1)						      General Commands Manual							JPEGICC(1)

NAME
jpegicc - little cms ICC profile applier for JPEG. SYNOPSIS
jpegicc [options] input.jpg output.jpg DESCRIPTION
lcms is a standalone CMM engine, which deals with the color management. It implements a fast transformation between ICC profiles. jpegicc is little cms ICC profile applier for JPEG. OPTIONS
-b Black point compensation. -c <0,1,2,3> Precalculates transform. (0=Off, 1=Normal, 2=Hi-res, 3=LoRes) [defaults to 1] -g Marks out-of-gamut colors on softproof. -h <0,1,2> Show summary of options and examples. -i profile Input profile (defaults to sRGB). -m <0,1,2,3> SoftProof intent. -n Ignore embedded profile. -p profile Soft proof profile -o profile Output profile (defaults to sRGB). -q <0..100> Output JPEG quality. -t <0,1,2,3> Intent (0=Perceptual, 1=Colorimetric, 2=Saturation, 3=Absolute). -v Verbose. EXAMPLES
To color correct from scanner to sRGB: jpegicc -iscanner.icm in.jpg out.jpg To convert from monitor1 to monitor2: jpegicc -imon1.icm -omon2.icm in.jpg out.jpg To make a CMYK separation: jpegicc -oprinter.icm inrgb.jpg outcmyk.jpg To recover sRGB from a CMYK separation: jpegicc -iprinter.icm incmyk.jpg outrgb.jpg To convert from CIELab ITU/Fax JPEG to sRGB jpegicc -iitufax.icm in.jpg out.jpg NOTES
For suggestions, comments, bug reports etc. send mail to info@littlecms.com. SEE ALSO
tifficc(1), tiffdiff(1), icc2ps(1), icclink(1), icctrans(1), wtpt(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Shiju p. Nair <shiju.p@gmail.com>, for the Debian project. September 30, 2004 JPEGICC(1)