Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux Dockers
Operating Systems Linux Linux Dockers Post 302956764 by xabbu on Saturday 3rd of October 2015 12:42:34 PM
Old 10-03-2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vit0_Corleone
Hi All,
Is any of you using dockers in production? if yes please share you opinion.
Also what do you thin guys? does it have a future? should we start learning it?
Thanks in advance Smilie
Hi,

yes, I'm using Docher with artifactory and another one with bind. Booth in production.

I like it and you can update easily, start and stop fast.

Regards,
xabby

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Simple sed command not working; could be a Mac/Linux vs. PC/Linux issue

Hello, I am on a Mac and trying to clean up some monthly files with a very simple SED: sed '3,10d;/<ACROSS>/,$d' input.txt > output.txt (from the input, delete lines 3 - 10; then delete from the line containing <ACROSS> to the end of the file) then output to output.txt Even when I try... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: verbatim
2 Replies
XRCTL(1)							     Man Page								  XRCTL(1)

NAME
xrctl - Crossroads control-script SYNOPSIS
xrctl [OPTION]... DESCRIPTION
This manual page briefly documents xrctl, the Crossroads control-script. Instead of starting XR by hand, consider using xrctl. Edit /etc/xrctl.xml, which is the configuration file, and configure your service(s), all their options, and back ends. Then type xrctl start to start all your services, or xrctl stop to stop them. OPTIONS
list [SERVICE] - show configuration of a service, or of all start [SERVICE] - start a service, or all configured services stop [SERVICE] - stop a service, or all configured services kill [SERVICE] - brutal stop, interrupts connections force [SERVICE] - start a service (or all) if not running stopstart [SERVICE] - stop and start a service, or all killstart [SERVICE] - kill and start a service, or all status [SERVICE] - show running status of a service, or of all rotate [SERVICE] - rotate logs of a service or of all generateconfig [SERVICE] - queries running XR's for the configuration and shows it in the format of /etc/xrctl.xml SEE ALSO
xr(1), xrctl.xml(5) AUTHOR
xrctl was written by Karel Kubat <karel@kubat.nl>. Web page: http://crossroads.e-tunity.com This man page was written by Frederik Dannemare <frederik@dannemare.net> and updated by Karel Kubat <karel@kubat.nl>. Crossroads 2008,2009 XRCTL(1)