Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Kerberos Utility Error Message Post 302956497 by hawk31 on Wednesday 30th of September 2015 01:24:20 PM
Old 09-30-2015
hi
My opinion
you wrote KERBEROS_FLAG="N"
There is no chance that the y.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

error message

Hi All, occasionally my server gives this error messages "NOTICE:HTFS Out of inodes on HTFS dev hd (1/42)" why ?? Alice. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alisev
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error Message

Hi everyone, Can anyone explain what the following error refers to...and perhaps a solution? vxfs: vx_nospace -/tmp file system full (8 block extent) Thanks, Uni (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Uni
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error message

I'm getting an error - symbol referencing errors. No output written to, etc Can anybody tell me why this is? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dan Rooney
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

error message

I get this error message as soon as i log in -bash: /usr/local/software/.../vni/CTT6.0/ctt/bin/lopt64.sh: No such file or directory I looked into the etc/profile but there are no lines sourcing this file. And there is no lopt64.sh in the directory vni/.../bin I couldn't fogure out what... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsmv
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error message: What does it mean?

I get this error message in my maillog. Can someone tell me what it means? SYSERR(root): collect: I/O error on connection from mail-05.goomba.com I guess it means that the server could not connect to mail-06.goomba.com. Is my interpretation correct? Any idea why it happens? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What does this error message mean?

I was reviewing logs and I got this error message in /var/log/messages: Did not receive identification string from (IP ADDRESS) What does it mean? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Unzip a file using unzip utility for files zipped without zip utility ?

Hi, I need to zip/compress a data file and send to a vendor. The vendor does have only unzip utility and can accept only .ZIP files. I do not have zip utility in my server. How do I zip/compress the file so that it can be deflated using unzip command ? I tried gzip & compress commands, but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sabari Nath S
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Kerberos Ticket expiry warning message

Hi, was wondering if its possible to change the default warning message text that notifies users that their kerberos ticket is due to expire in xx minutes. I am using Kerberos 5 on Sol 10. Can't find anything in man pages, so hoping its maybe an undocumented feature. I'd like to make the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: melias
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kerberos Authentication error

Hi , I am trying to authenticate my id on client server with Kerberos and receiving below error kinit rpagadala@BDC.soft.net kinit: Cannot contact any KDC for realm 'BDC.soft.net' while getting initial credentials Please find krb5.conf on the client server configuration which is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tomlight
1 Replies
PLPOLY3(3plplot)						    PLplot API							  PLPOLY3(3plplot)

NAME
plpoly3 - Draw a polygon in 3 space SYNOPSIS
plpoly3(n, x, y, z, draw, ifcc) DESCRIPTION
Draws a polygon in 3 space defined by n points in x, y, and z. Setup like plline3(3plplot), but differs from that function in that plpoly3(3plplot) attempts to determine if the polygon is viewable depending on the order of the points within the arrays and the value of ifcc. If the back of polygon is facing the viewer, then it isn't drawn. If this isn't what you want, then use plline3(3plplot) instead. The points are assumed to be in a plane, and the directionality of the plane is determined from the first three points. Additional points do not have to lie on the plane defined by the first three, but if they do not, then the determination of visibility obviously can't be 100% accurate... So if you're 3 space polygons are too far from planar, consider breaking them into smaller polygons. 3 points define a plane :-). Bugs: If one of the first two segments is of zero length, or if they are co-linear, the calculation of visibility has a 50/50 chance of being correct. Avoid such situations :-). See x18c.c for an example of this problem. (Search for 20.1). Redacted form: plpoly3(x, y, z, code) This function is used in example 18. ARGUMENTS
n (PLINT, input) Number of points defining line. x (PLFLT *, input) Pointer to array with x coordinates of points. y (PLFLT *, input) Pointer to array with y coordinates of points. z (PLFLT *, input) Pointer to array with z coordinates of points. draw (PLBOOL *, input) Pointer to array which controls drawing the segments of the polygon. If draw[i] is true, then the polygon segment from index [i] to [i+1] is drawn, otherwise, not. ifcc (PLBOOL, input) If ifcc is true the directionality of the polygon is determined by assuming the points are laid out in a counter-clockwise order. Otherwise, the directionality of the polygon is determined by assuming the points are laid out in a clockwise order. AUTHORS
Geoffrey Furnish and Maurice LeBrun wrote and maintain PLplot. This man page was automatically generated from the DocBook source of the PLplot documentation, maintained by Alan W. Irwin and Rafael Laboissiere. SEE ALSO
PLplot documentation at http://plplot.sourceforge.net/resources. August, 2012 PLPOLY3(3plplot)