Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Regarding registration email for new user Post 302955662 by RavinderSingh13 on Sunday 20th of September 2015 09:11:40 AM
Old 09-20-2015
Regarding registration email for new user

Hello Moderators,

Greetings !!

This is regarding my friend to whom I refered this forum to learn UNIX. User didn't receieved any registration email yet, could you please help user. Will be grateful to you on same.

Login name: Gurvinder_Kaur

NOTE: User doesn't have enough bits for posting this post so on behalf of user I am posting this.

Thanks,
R. Singh

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration Email Address Blocked?

I went to register today and when i submitted it, I was informed that my email address has been blocked by the admin. I have never registered at this site before. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Goatfarmer03
1 Replies
MojoMojo::Controller::User(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   MojoMojo::Controller::User(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Controller::User - Login/User Management Controller DESCRIPTION
This controller performs user management: registration, login, logout, password recovery and profile editing. ACTIONS
login (/.login) Log in through the authentication system. logout ( /.logout ) Log out the user. users ( /.users ) Show a list of the active users with links to the pages they edited. page_user Show a user's preferences prefs ( .prefs ) Main user preferences screen. password ( .prefs/password ) Change password action. template: user/password.tt recover_pass Email a user a new password register ( /.register ) Show new user registration form. template: "user/register.tt" is_account_taken Test to see if a login or email is already in use. do_register ( /.register ) New user registration processing. templates: "user/password.tt", "user/validate.tt" validate ( /.validate ) Validation of user email. Will accept a md5_hex mailed to the user earlier. Non-validated users will only be able to log out. reconfirm Send the confirmation mail again to another address. profile ( .profile ) Show user profile. editprofile Form to edit a person's profile do_editprofile Apply the edits to a person's profile AUTHOR
David Naughton <naughton@cpan.org>, Marcus Ramberg <mramberg@cpan.org> LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-09-02 MojoMojo::Controller::User(3pm)