Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: iptables redirect
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu iptables redirect Post 302955564 by lmartinez073 on Friday 18th of September 2015 03:39:38 PM
Old 09-18-2015
iptables redirect

Hi

I need your help.

This is my problem, i have a VPN connection between two computers a and b. A is connection to b(vpn server) i want to redirect some ports to a and i want a to give internet access to those port. So far i redirected the port 22 from b to a but i can't make a sent the port out to internet.

I will apreciate your help.

Thank you.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Redirect

I'm sittig behind a firewall that doesn't allow ftp. I have a conection to a UNIX system, connecting throug SSH. Is it possible to redirect the ftp through the UNIX to my computer? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: <Therapy>
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect question

Hi, I need some help to achive the follwoing task: I have a file named test that contain the following line: 'Hellow world','good morning' I want to attach the content of this file to a variable named var , and then rediarect it to a second file bamed test_new. The result should look like... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
2 Replies

3. Programming

Redirect Browser

Hello guys, Is it possible to redirect browser to another socket address? Cheers, Elton (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: EltonSky
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ambiguous redirect

i have following statement in the script echo -e "$str_XML_col_name:$str_field_type;" >> $i_DC_Key_$i_Tgt_DC_key_Schema here $i_DC_Key is DC key and $i_Tgt_DC_key are the variables............... when i ran the script i am getting error rec_merge.sh: $i_DC_Key_$i_Tgt_DC_key_Schema:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mahabunta
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect Output

Hi, I would like to list files: ls *.hdf But I would like a copy of the output directed to the screen, but also APPENDED to a text file: test.txt I have tried: ls *.hdf | tee test.txt However, that will just write over everything already existing in test.txt. How can I append the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msb65
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect overwrites itself

I bet many people faced this problem before: The command below will result in a blank file: $ cat myfile | grep pattern > myfile Is there any easy way to do it? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rlopes
8 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sendmail MX redirect

Hi I have a working sendmail setup for my domain, but would like to run a subdomain on another machine. I could try below, but its a production server and worry about messing it up. Hence the question. So I have machine names: mydomain.com (mail server) dev.mydomain.com currently the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gtrava01
1 Replies

8. Web Development

URL Redirect

Just want to give a background. Currently, our company web site is redesigned and there are about 200 current URLs will have new redirects. I don't want to enter them in the config file rather would like to have them in a text file/config file and referring the file from the config whenever the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jawak
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Redirect to a file

Hi, Is there a way to redirect the output of a set of commands to a file instead of using << at every command in bash shell. For eg (echo hostname echo "Comparing 2 files" comm -3 file1 file2) >>file3 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rossdba
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

iptables redirect does not seem to work, for the little I understand

Hello to everybody How can I tell if this command is working? Fedora terminal: $ sudo iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p tcp --dport 1935 -j REDIRECTI understand that after this command Firefox should be unable to receive RTMP streaming that use port 1935. But nothing changes Firefox receives the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: francus
0 Replies
PMDACONNECT(3)						     Library Functions Manual						    PMDACONNECT(3)

NAME
pmdaConnect - establish a connection between a daemon PMDA and PMCD C SYNOPSIS
#include <pcp/pmapi.h> #include <pcp/impl.h> #include <pcp/pmda.h> void pmdaConnect(pmdaInterface *dispatch); cc ... -lpcp_pmda -lpcp DESCRIPTION
pmdaConnect initializes an IPC channel between a PMDA(3) and the pmcd(1) process on the local host. The type of the connection is depen- dent on the e_io field of the pmdaExt structure: pmdaPipe Use stdin/stdout to communicate; assumes this is a pipe created by pmcd before the PMDA(3) was launched. pmdaInet Assume pmcd(1) will establish a connection to an IPv4 internet domain socket set up by the PMDA(3). The name or number of the port must be specified in the e_sockname or e_port fields of the pmdaExt structure, respectively. pmdaIPv6 Assume pmcd(1) will establish a connection to an IPv6 internet domain socket set up by the PMDA(3). The name or number of the port must be specified in the e_sockname or e_port fields of the pmdaExt structure, respectively. pmdaUnix Assume pmcd(1) will establish a connection to a unix domain socket set up by the PMDA(3). The port number must be specified in the e_port field of the pmdaExt structure. pmdaUnknown The initial value of e_io which defaults to using stdin/stdout. The relevant pmdaExt fields are initialized by pmdaInit(3) and set by pmdaGetOpt(3), so most PMDAs should not need to access or modify them. DIAGNOSTICS
pmdaConnect will log the type of connection made to pmcd(1) if the PMAPI(3) debug control variable (pmDebug) has the DBG_TRACE_LIBPMDA flag set. If an error occurs that is unrecoverable, dispatch->status is set to a value less than 0, otherwise it is zero or positive. CAVEAT
The PMDA must be using PMDA_INTERFACE_2 or later, as specified in the call to pmdaDaemon(3). SEE ALSO
pmcd(1), pipe(2), socket(2), PMAPI(3), PMDA(3), pmdaDaemon(3), pmdaGetOpt(3) and pmdaInit(3). Performance Co-Pilot PCP PMDACONNECT(3)