Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Save Draft of the Thread
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Save Draft of the Thread Post 302955418 by Neo on Thursday 17th of September 2015 07:42:32 AM
Old 09-17-2015
There is no option to save a draft of a post.

Suggest you cut-and-paste and save in your favorite text editor if you want to save a post as a draft.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save cURL verbose output to file or do it like browser "save as.."

hi there ! i have exactly the same problem like this guy here https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/127668-getting-curl-output-verbose-file.html i am not able to save the curl verbose output.. the sollution in this thread (redirecting stderr to a file) does not work for me.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crabmeat
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate draft email in Outlook with shell script.

Hi All, Is there any way to create a draft mail with HTML body in Outlook using Shell script. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Girish19
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can anyone help me with a shell scripting resume draft or sample

Hello members, Can anyone help me how to draft a shell scripting resume. This might sound off the track from the forum's technical discussion but am struggling to find it on google how to do it exactly. Hence asking for help over here since there are many good number of professionals here. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: walterpeter
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save value from output of Corestat and save in a list for each core

I am trying to modify the "corestat v1.1" code which is in Perl.The typical output of this code is below: Core Utilization CoreId %Usr %Sys %Total ------ ----- ----- ------ 5 4.91 0.01 4.92 6 0.06 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zam_1234
0 Replies
LedgerSMB::DBObject::Draft(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   LedgerSMB::DBObject::Draft(3pm)

NAME
LedgerSMB::DBObject::Draft - LedgerSMB base class for managing "drafts." SYNOPSIS
This module contains the methods for managing unapproved, unbatched financial transactions. This does not contain facities for creating such transactions, only searching for them, and posting them to the books. METHODS
search() returns a list of results for the search criteria. This list is also stored in $draft->{search_resuts} Requres $self->{type} to be one of 'ar', 'ap', or 'gl' Optional hash entries for search criteria are: with_accno: Draft transaction against a specific account. from_date: Earliest date for match to_date: Latest date for match amount_le: total less than or equal to amount_ge: total greater than or equal to approve() Approves the draft identified by the transaction id in $draft->{id}. Once approved, the draft shows up in financial reports. delete() Deletes the draft associated with transaction id in $draft->{id}. Naturally, only unapproved transactions can be deleted. Once posted to the books, a draft may not be deleted. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 LedgerSMB Core Team. This file is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2, or at your option any later version. Please see the included License.txt for details. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-25 LedgerSMB::DBObject::Draft(3pm)