Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Save Draft of the Thread
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Save Draft of the Thread Post 302955384 by newbie_01 on Thursday 17th of September 2015 01:39:36 AM
Old 09-17-2015
Save Draft of the Thread

Hi,

Just wanting to know if there is an option to save a draft of your thread until you are done writing the full content of it.

Sometimes I get proxy error when uploading an attachment and I am not able to save an unfinished thread.

Any suggestion much appreciated. Thanks.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save cURL verbose output to file or do it like browser "save as.."

hi there ! i have exactly the same problem like this guy here https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/127668-getting-curl-output-verbose-file.html i am not able to save the curl verbose output.. the sollution in this thread (redirecting stderr to a file) does not work for me.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crabmeat
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate draft email in Outlook with shell script.

Hi All, Is there any way to create a draft mail with HTML body in Outlook using Shell script. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Girish19
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can anyone help me with a shell scripting resume draft or sample

Hello members, Can anyone help me how to draft a shell scripting resume. This might sound off the track from the forum's technical discussion but am struggling to find it on google how to do it exactly. Hence asking for help over here since there are many good number of professionals here. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: walterpeter
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save value from output of Corestat and save in a list for each core

I am trying to modify the "corestat v1.1" code which is in Perl.The typical output of this code is below: Core Utilization CoreId %Usr %Sys %Total ------ ----- ----- ------ 5 4.91 0.01 4.92 6 0.06 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zam_1234
0 Replies
pthread_getsequence_np(3)				     Library Functions Manual					 pthread_getsequence_np(3)

NAME
pthread_getsequence_np - Obtains the unique identifier for the specified thread. LIBRARY
DECthreads POSIX 1003.1c Library (libpthread.so) SYNOPSIS
#include <pthread.h> unsigned long pthread_getsequence_np( pthread_t thread); STANDARDS
None PARAMETERS
Thread object whose sequence number is to be obtained. DESCRIPTION
This routine obtains and returns the DECthreads thread sequence number for the thread identified by the thread object specified in the thread argument. The thread sequence number provides a unique identifier for each existing thread. A thread's thread sequence number is never reused while the thread exists, but can be reused after the thread terminates. The debugger interfaces use this sequence number to identify each thread in commands and in display output. The result of calling this routine is undefined if the thread argument does not specify a valid thread object. RETURN VALUES
No errors are returned. This routine returns the DECthreads thread sequence number for the thread identified by the thread object speci- fied in the thread argument. The result of calling this routine is undefined if the thread argument does not specify a valid thread. ERRORS
None RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: pthread_create(3), pthread_self(3) Manuals: Guide to DECthreads and Programmer's Guide delim off pthread_getsequence_np(3)