Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Can't disable SSLv3 in Apache + mod_nss Post 302955077 by gacanepa on Monday 14th of September 2015 01:35:40 PM
Old 09-14-2015
I received an answer at another forum. Here's the link in case someone has the same question in the future.
This User Gave Thanks to gacanepa For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disable X

Im sure this is somthing easy to do but i just can not figure it out where and how would i take X out of the boot for hp ux 11 i looked in the man's and nothing so maybe sombody could throw me a bone... thanks BB (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbutler3295
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

disable su

i have this unix version "unix v/386" and i want to disable su kindly help me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sak900354
2 Replies

3. Solaris

How to disable SU right

Anyone know how to disable SU right for a particular user in Solaris 8 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: civic2005
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

5. Solaris

How disable alom?

hello guys.... I'm newbie in solaris server / os, anybody know how disable alom server v240. thank u (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanto85
9 Replies

6. Solaris

Printer always disable itself

Hi, I am using solaris 10, 1 of the printers encounter some issue and it is always disable itself and dont know why? any idea how to make it auto enable back to normal? is there any configuration or scripts?? kindly advise me. thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: freshmeat
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Problem compiling mod_nss for Apache2.2 Solaris 10

Following this guide for Solaris 9. Updated it for the nspr-4.6.4 and nss-3.11.4. Here is my configure command in the mod_nss 1.0.8 dir: ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs --with-nss=/usr/local/nss-3.11.4/ --with-nspr=/usr/local/nspr-4.6.4/ And here is the error... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LittleLebowski
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

SSL/TLS renegotiation DoS -how to disable? Is it advisable to disable?

Hi all Expertise, I have following issue to solve, SSL / TLS Renegotiation DoS (low) 222.225.12.13 Ease of Exploitation Moderate Port 443/tcp Family Miscellaneous Following is the problem description:------------------ Description The remote service encrypts traffic using TLS / SSL and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
2 Replies

9. Web Development

Apache module development on apache 2.2

Hi, I'm new to developing modules for Apache. I understand the basics now and can develop something simple which allows a 'GET' request to happen, but what I want to do is actually 'POST' information to my site. I know the basic POST Request works and I can see that it is post by looking at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
2 Replies

10. Red Hat

Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la

Have no idea on what the below error message is: Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -buildfile build.xml dist. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
3 Replies
URLENCODE(1)							  GridSite Manual						      URLENCODE(1)

NAME
urlencode - convert strings to or from URL-encoded form SYNOPSIS
urlencode [-m|-d] string [string ...] DESCRIPTION
urlencode encodes strings according to RFC 1738. That is, characters A-Z a-z 0-9 . _ and - are passed through unmodified, but all other characters are represented as %HH, where HH is their two-digit upper-case hexadecimal ASCII representation. For example, the URL http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/ becomes http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gridpp.ac.uk%2F urlencode converts each character in all the strings given on the command line. If multiple strings are given, they are concatenated with separating spaces before conversion. OPTIONS
-m Instead of full conversion, do GridSite "mild URL encoding" in which A-Z a-z 0-9 . = - _ @ and / are passed through unmodified. This results in slightly more human-readable strings but the application must be prepared to create or simulate the directories implied by any slashes. -d Do URL-decoding rather than encoding, according to RFC 1738. %HH and %hh strings are converted and other characters are passed through unmodified, with the exception that + is converted to space. EXIT CODES
0 is always returned. AUTHOR
Andrew McNab <Andrew.McNab@manchester.ac.uk> urlencode is part of GridSite: http://www.gridsite.org/ urlencode November 2003 URLENCODE(1)