Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Context Managers in Python
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Context Managers in Python Post 302954898 by scriptscript on Saturday 12th of September 2015 11:46:31 AM
Old 09-12-2015
Context Managers in Python

Could anyone please explain Context Managers in Python with some detailed example or any URL that explains in detail?

Initially tried to get some help from google... but not much satisfied.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
J

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Question regarding window managers

Does anyone know of an article, or tutorial concerning the development of a window manager ? I would like to create my own window manager, and maybe even a small lightweight widget set, but I haven't been able to find any texts containing the theory behind the creation of a new window manager.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: NanoSec
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 Window Managers

Hello all, I just discovered something weird in my system, well maybe you already knew it, but it's new for me, i was looking for a file when i ended up in the /opt/sfw folder, and well, first i saw the bin folder, so i entered and discovered a bunch of programs that installed with the companion... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sx3v1l_1n51de
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Questions related to if in awk context and if without awk context

I wrote this code, questions follow #! /bin/bash -f # Purpose - to show how if syntax is used within an awk clear; ls -l; echo "This will print out the first two columns of the inputted file in this directory"; echo "Enter filename found in this directory"; read input; ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seth
11 Replies

4. Programming

Create a C source and compile inside Python 1.4.0 to 3.7.0 in Python for ALL? platforms...

Hi all... As you know I like making code backwards compatible for as many platforms as possible. This Python script was in fact dedicated for the AMIGA A1200 using Pythons 1.4.0, 1.5.2, 1.6.0, 2.0.1, and 2.4.6 as that is all we have for varying levels of upgrades from a HDD and 4MB FastRam... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies
Pango::Cairo(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Pango::Cairo(3pm)

NAME
Pango::Cairo - Pango rendering with the Cairo backend METHODS
layout = Pango::Cairo::create_layout ($cr) o $cr (Cairo::Context) Pango::Cairo::error_underline_path ($cr, $x, $y, $width, $height) o $cr (Cairo::Context) o $x (double) o $y (double) o $width (double) o $height (double) Since: pango 1.14 Pango::Cairo::glyph_string_path ($cr, $font, $glyphs) o $cr (Cairo::Context) o $font (Pango::Font) o $glyphs (Pango::GlyphString) Pango::Cairo::layout_line_path ($cr, $line) o $cr (Cairo::Context) o $line (Pango::LayoutLine) Pango::Cairo::layout_path ($cr, $layout) o $cr (Cairo::Context) o $layout (Pango::Layout) Pango::Cairo::show_error_underline ($cr, $x, $y, $width, $height) o $cr (Cairo::Context) o $x (double) o $y (double) o $width (double) o $height (double) Since: pango 1.14 Pango::Cairo::show_glyph_string ($cr, $font, $glyphs) o $cr (Cairo::Context) o $font (Pango::Font) o $glyphs (Pango::GlyphString) Pango::Cairo::show_layout ($cr, $layout) o $cr (Cairo::Context) o $layout (Pango::Layout) Pango::Cairo::show_layout_line ($cr, $line) o $cr (Cairo::Context) o $line (Pango::LayoutLine) Pango::Cairo::update_context ($cr, $context) o $cr (Cairo::Context) o $context (Pango::Context) Pango::Cairo::update_layout ($cr, $layout) o $cr (Cairo::Context) o $layout (Pango::Layout) SEE ALSO
Pango COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2011 by the gtk2-perl team. This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Pango for a full notice. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 Pango::Cairo(3pm)