Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Mac w/non-free debian skoleLinux 8.1 SSD directly into new PC? Post 302954162 by jao0014 on Friday 4th of September 2015 09:35:34 PM
Old 09-04-2015
Ubuntu Thank You.

I recently switched to Ubuntu 15.04 64bit which is a x86_64 .I built a usb Installer using startup disk creator, I did build it on my Mac but my Lenovo PC arrived today and is bein delivered this evening will this be acceptable to install with. It's not a pure Debian but it's still Debian so I'll run with that for now I think and try to create a GNU/Linux skole'linux deb. or get an external DVD RW like previously advised.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

Free download for Mac os?

Does Any body knows where can I get free download for mac OS. Any version is OK.:o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sackNumchai
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

free memory in debian linux

hi- im running glassfish 3.1 on debian server and there are times where I need to start the domain when we cannot access the web application. I checked the memory and it's confusing me. Am i still ok? can you explain the below? USER PID %CPU %MEM VSZ RSS TTY STAT START TIME... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies
MAKE-OCTAVE-FORGE-DEBPKG(1)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       MAKE-OCTAVE-FORGE-DEBPKG(1)

NAME
make-octave-forge-debpkg -- Generate a Debian package from the sources of an Octave-Forge package SYNOPSIS
make-octave-forge-debpkg DESCRIPTION
make-octave-forge-debpkg is a helper script for generating a first version of a Debian package for an Octave-Forge package. The command should be launched from the top directory of the unpacked sources of an Octave-Forge packages. A file called DESCRIPTION must be present, from which the informations about the package is gathered. The following files are generated, with sensible contents, but needing further editing: debian/changelog debian/compat debian/control debian/copyright debian/rules debian/source/format debian/watch ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
The environment variables DEBFULLNAME and DEBEMAIL are used for generating the identity of the developer, which will appear in debian/changelog and debian/copyright. If they do not exist, FULLNAME and EMAIL are used instead. DISCLAIMER
make-octave-forge-debpkg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2012 Rafael Laboissiere This script is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU GPL, v3 or later. AUTHOR
Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@laboissiere.net> perl v5.14.2 2012-05-08 MAKE-OCTAVE-FORGE-DEBPKG(1)