Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Error in my FORTRAN program
Top Forums Programming Error in my FORTRAN program Post 302954132 by KathyB148 on Friday 4th of September 2015 12:42:21 PM
Old 09-04-2015
There is over 1200 lines of code and I have no idea what would be helpful for you to see. The output always stops at 203 lines and 8192 characters, with a "last line not complete" message. They are not necessarily the same 203 lines, however, as there is some conditions for the output. As I mentioned, if I change the conditions, it writes different data, but always 203 lines and 8192 characters and then stops. I was hoping someone could give me a better explanation of what the error message means...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Fortran 90 compiler

Hi everybody: Could anybody help me where could I download Fortran 90 complier? Thanks in advance. :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonet
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FORTRAN compiling

Hello, I have a FORTRAN code that I want to compile using F90 compiler. However, when I enter the command: f90 ./code.f -o ./code.out It would give me prompt saying that absoft license has failed, or something. I remember, however, that I could enter some keyword that ends with 'soft' in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Iamthe great
1 Replies

3. Programming

Problems while linking Fortran program (-> undefined reference to...)

Hello, we are a group of students (mechanical engineering) who are trying to port UNIX-software to a PC Linux system during a study project. The first goals were achieved: compiling the Fortran code and creating object files. However, we encounter errors during the linking process. This is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dynamo
0 Replies

4. Programming

Error running FORTRAN code

Hi, I am new to this forum and do not know whether this is the appropriate place to post this question. Anyway am trying my luck. I have a fortran program swanhcat.ftn, which is part of a wave modelling system. There is also a file hcat.nml which is required to run this program. The program's... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandhyakg
9 Replies

5. Programming

Fortran runtime error: Insufficient data descriptors in format after reversion

Hello, I have some Fortran code that is providing the following error: At line 1165 of lapc_shells_2.f Fortran runtime error: Insufficient data descriptors in format after reversion Here are the lines just above and including 1165: WRITE (*,"('ATTEMPTING TO READ PLATE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jm4smtddd
1 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Fortran program issue

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I was given this program to work with that is supposed to work as it is. It comes with a makefile so all I should have to do is use the make command, then type ./blub to execute the program. A list of data should then appear in the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arjani
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

FORTRAN Compiler

Need assistance in Fortran Compiler I need to install Fortran compiler on Linux distribution . I don't have root access to use rpm or yum to install compiler . Is there any way I can get it ? Are there any sites that has fortran compiler . Any links to download and install . (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
10 Replies

8. Programming

FORTRAN Extends

I am writing some code in fortran that defines certain shapes. Currently I have a cuboid and a prism. Now a parallelepiped is both a cuboid and a prism. Is there a way to code this? Currently I only have Type, Extends (Cuboid) :: Parallelepipied How can I do so that Parallelepipied is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
3 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

FORTRAN error *** glibc detected ***

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I'm doing aproximation of derivative called five-point stencil. For every value of x, in interval , in step... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: antonija
0 Replies

10. Programming

FORTRAN program to extracting column

Dear folks I have a large data set which contains 400K columns. I decide to select 50K determined columns from the whole 400K columns. Is there any suggested fortran program which could do this process for me? I need to also mention that I store all of the columns id in one file which may help... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sajmar
1 Replies
HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::lines(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::lines(3pm)

NAME
HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::lines - A filter that outputs only complete lines SYNOPSIS
use HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::lines; use MyFilter; # this filter only works on complete lines my $filter = MyFilter->new(); # stack both filters so that they'll handle text/* responses $proxy->push_filter( mime => 'text/*', response => HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::lines->new, response => $filter ); # I want my lines to end with '!' # This is equivalent to $/ = '!' in a normal Perl program my $lines = HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::lines->new('!'); DESCRIPTION
The HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::lines filter makes sure that the next filter in the filter chain will only receive complete lines. The "chunks" of data received by the following filters with either end with " " or will be the last piece of data for the current HTTP message body. You can change the idea the filter has of what is a line by passing to its constructor the string it should understand as line ending. " " is the default value. my $filter = HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::lines->new( $sep ); This is similar to modifying $/ in a Perl program. In fact, this filter has a behaviour so similar to modifying $/ that it also knows about "paragraph mode" and "record mode". Note that the "slurp" mode is not supported. Please use HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::complete to enable the generic store and forward filter mechanism. METHODS
This filter defines the following methods, which are automatically called: init() Initialise the filter with the EOL information. filter() Keeps unfinished lines for later. will_modify() This method returns a false value, thus indicating to the system that it will not modify data passing through. SEE ALSO
HTTP::Proxy, HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter. AUTHOR
Philippe "BooK" Bruhat, <book@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003-2006, Philippe Bruhat. LICENSE
This module is free software; you can redistribute it or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2011-07-03 HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::lines(3pm)