Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Signature?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Signature? Post 302953414 by Neo on Friday 28th of August 2015 01:52:38 AM
Old 08-28-2015
We do not permit signatures on posts as a matter of our long standing policy against spam.

You can add your details (link, facebook profile link, linkedin profile link, hobbies and other things) on your forum personal profile page.

Thanks for understanding.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

profile signature

What happend to profile signatures. don't seems to be displayed in posts for few days. it's not important. but just to know what's wrong with it? Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mib
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mail with automatic signature

Hi everybody! I want to know if someone knows about a program that "inserts" a graphic in the signature of a mail user. Let me be more clear. I'm mail admin in a company that uses Netscape Messaging Server 4.15, and my boss wants to put a graphic christmas message in all the outgoing mails. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: piltrafa
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

signature?

do these forums allow for the user signatures? I couldn't find anything in my profile, but remember something about signatures when I registered first. Any info is appreciated. vlad (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vgersh99
3 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Signature???

In the user control panel, I noticed an option to enable viewing signatures. But somehow, I could not find any place to set my own signature. :( :confused: Could anyone tell me where I can find that option? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aniseed
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Header V3 DSA signature:

# rpm -ivh telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386.rpm warning: telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 37017186 error: Failed dependencies: xinetd is needed by telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386 # ----------------------------------------------- # yum -y... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

About PuTTY RSA signature

On the website of Putty http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/keys.html It provides the RSA signatures and public keys of binary files. It says: We create PGP signatures for all the PuTTY files distributed... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vistastar
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Create signature

I saw this and am wondering how I can add a signature so it shows on my posts. Thanks. Visible Post Elements You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: drew77
1 Replies
PREV(1) 							     [nmh-1.5]								   PREV(1)

NAME
prev - show the previous message SYNOPSIS
prev [+folder] [-showproc program] [-showmimeproc program] [-header | -noheader] [-checkmime | -nocheckmime] [switches for showproc or showmimeproc] [-version] [-help] DESCRIPTION
Prev performs a show on the previous message in the specified (or current) folder. Like show, it passes any switches on to the program named by showproc or showmimeproc, which is called to list the message. This command is almost exactly equivalent to "show prev". Consult the manual entry for show(1) for all the details. FILES
$HOME/.mh_profile The user profile PROFILE COMPONENTS
Path: To determine the user's nmh directory Current-Folder: To find the default current folder showproc: Program to show non-MIME messages showmimeproc: Program to show MIME messages SEE ALSO
show(1), next(1) DEFAULTS
`+folder' defaults to the current folder `-checkmime' `-header' CONTEXT
If a folder is specified, it will become the current folder. The message that is shown (i.e., the previous message in sequence) will become the current message. BUGS
prev is really a link to the show program. As a result, if you make a link to prev and that link is not called prev, your link will act like show instead. To circumvent this, add a profile-entry for the link to your nmh profile and add the argument prev to the entry. MH.6.8 11 June 2012 PREV(1)