Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Signature?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Signature? Post 302953414 by Neo on Friday 28th of August 2015 01:52:38 AM
Old 08-28-2015
We do not permit signatures on posts as a matter of our long standing policy against spam.

You can add your details (link, facebook profile link, linkedin profile link, hobbies and other things) on your forum personal profile page.

Thanks for understanding.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

profile signature

What happend to profile signatures. don't seems to be displayed in posts for few days. it's not important. but just to know what's wrong with it? Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mib
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mail with automatic signature

Hi everybody! I want to know if someone knows about a program that "inserts" a graphic in the signature of a mail user. Let me be more clear. I'm mail admin in a company that uses Netscape Messaging Server 4.15, and my boss wants to put a graphic christmas message in all the outgoing mails. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: piltrafa
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

signature?

do these forums allow for the user signatures? I couldn't find anything in my profile, but remember something about signatures when I registered first. Any info is appreciated. vlad (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vgersh99
3 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Signature???

In the user control panel, I noticed an option to enable viewing signatures. But somehow, I could not find any place to set my own signature. :( :confused: Could anyone tell me where I can find that option? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aniseed
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Header V3 DSA signature:

# rpm -ivh telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386.rpm warning: telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 37017186 error: Failed dependencies: xinetd is needed by telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386 # ----------------------------------------------- # yum -y... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

About PuTTY RSA signature

On the website of Putty http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/keys.html It provides the RSA signatures and public keys of binary files. It says: We create PGP signatures for all the PuTTY files distributed... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vistastar
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Create signature

I saw this and am wondering how I can add a signature so it shows on my posts. Thanks. Visible Post Elements You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: drew77
1 Replies
eurephiadm usercerts(7) 												   eurephiadm usercerts(7)

NAME
eurephiadm-usercerts - Managing user accounts and certificate relations DESCRIPTION
For a user to connect to a eurephia enabled OpenVPN server, a user account must have been created and activated and an SSL certificate available to the user must have been registered. The user account and certificate the user may use must then be linked together, and this linking the eurephiadm usercert command takes care of. It is also this relation which gives you the option to control which network resources the VPN clients may access, by assigning a firewall profile to such user-certificate links. Available modes for the usercerts command are: -A | --add Register a new certificate and user-cert link -D | --delete Delete a certificate and user-cert link -S | --set-fwprofile Sets the firewall access profile for a user-cert link -l | --list List all registered user-cert links -h | --help <mode> Help about a specific mode The list mode will list all registered links between user accounts and certificates. LIST MODE
The list mode will show all registered user-certificate links -S | --sort <sort keys> Define the sorting of the list Valid sort keys are: uid Nummeric User ID certid Nummeric Certificate ID accessprofile Nummeric firewall profile ID registered According to when the user-cert was registered uicid Nummeric user-cert link ID SET FW PROFILE MODE
The set-fwprofile mode will update the firewall access profile for a given user-cert link Options: (both required) -n | --uicid Unique record id of certificate and user account link -a | --accessprofile Firewall profile ID ADD MODE
The add mode will register a new link between a user account and a certificate. -c | --certid Required - Certificate ID -i | --uid Required - User account ID -a | --accessprofile Firewall profile ID to use for this access DELETE MODE
The delete mode will delete a link between a user account and a certificate. -c | --certid Certificate ID -i | --uid User account ID -n | --uicid Unique record id of certificate and user account link -a | --accessprofile Firewall profile ID SEE ALSO
eurephiadm-users(7), eurephiadm-certs(7), eurephiadm-fwprofiles(7) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 David Sommerseth <dazo@users.sourceforge.net> David Sommerseth July 2010 eurephiadm usercerts(7)