Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Who would you employ?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Who would you employ? Post 302952961 by jgt on Monday 24th of August 2015 03:01:59 PM
Old 08-24-2015
Attitude and aptitude.
Everything else you can teach.
Most importantly, do you want to come back after two or three months and work as a highly paid consultant? Smilie
These 4 Users Gave Thanks to jgt For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

cannot properly employ "or" operator in an if statement (bash)

Hi, I have a variable, $sername, and I would like to display this variable only if it *does not* contain either of these two tags: *DTI*FA* or *DIFF*FA*. I think the syntax for my 'or' operator is off. The variable $sername is continuously changing in an outer loop (not shown), but at the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: goodbenito
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

HELP with AWK one-liner. Need to employ an If condition inside AWK to check for array variable ?

Hello experts, I'm stuck with this script for three days now. Here's what i need. I need to split a large delimited (,) file into 2 files based on the value present in the last field. Samp: Something.csv bca,adc,asdf,123,12C bca,adc,asdf,123,13C def,adc,asdf,123,12A I need this split... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shell_boy23
6 Replies
SE_DPKG(8)								NSA								SE_DPKG(8)

NAME
se_dpkg,se_apt-get,se_aptitude,se_dpkg-reconfigure,se_dselect,se_synaptic - run a Debian package system programs in the proper security context SYNOPSIS
se_dpkg [ <<dpkg ARGS>> ... ] se_apt-get [ <<apt-get ARGS>> ... ] se_aptitude [ <<aptitude ARGS>> ... ] se_dpkg-reconfigure [ <<dpkg-reconfigure ARGS>> ... ] se_dselect [ <<dselect ARGS>> ... ] se_synaptic [ <<synaptic ARGS>> ... ] DESCRIPTION
These programs are all symbolic links to a simple wrapper script that uses run_init to run actually run the corresponding program after setting up the proper context. run_init acquires a new Psuedo terminal, forks a child process that binds to the pseudo terminal, forks the program (dpkg,apt-get,aptitude,synaptic,dselect,ordpkg-reconfigure) that the user actually needs to run, and then sits around and connects the physical terminal it was invoked upon with the psuedo terminal, passing keyboard into to the child process, and passing the output of the child process to the physical terminal. It sets up the psuedo terminal properly based on the physical terminal attributes, and then sets the user's terminal to RAW mode, taking care to reset it on exit. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system. Security Enhanced Linux January 2008 SE_DPKG(8)