Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Who would you employ?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Who would you employ? Post 302952865 by sea on Sunday 23rd of August 2015 08:26:35 PM
Old 08-23-2015
Really depends on the job, and the rest of the CV.

1) For ANY security relevant job, i'd require a 'state of the art' diploma - regarding security.
2) For any science relevant job, i'd require a semi pre - preferable with diploma - and some background on the science matter.
3) For any basic job, such as supporter (1st,2nd,3rd, or stuff like Lotus Notes admin) i'd hire any amateur over someone with a diploma.
4) For any manager kind position, i'd prefer either a MAS on IT, and practical experience - so he doesnt order things that are not possible, or management diploma with proven former IT background (not as manager!).

So in the sum, please be more specific with your question Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to sea For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

cannot properly employ "or" operator in an if statement (bash)

Hi, I have a variable, $sername, and I would like to display this variable only if it *does not* contain either of these two tags: *DTI*FA* or *DIFF*FA*. I think the syntax for my 'or' operator is off. The variable $sername is continuously changing in an outer loop (not shown), but at the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: goodbenito
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

HELP with AWK one-liner. Need to employ an If condition inside AWK to check for array variable ?

Hello experts, I'm stuck with this script for three days now. Here's what i need. I need to split a large delimited (,) file into 2 files based on the value present in the last field. Samp: Something.csv bca,adc,asdf,123,12C bca,adc,asdf,123,13C def,adc,asdf,123,12A I need this split... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shell_boy23
6 Replies
GLOBUS-JOB-CANCEL(1)						  GRAM5 Commands					      GLOBUS-JOB-CANCEL(1)

NAME
globus-job-cancel - Cancel a GRAM batch job SYNOPSIS
globus-job-cancel [-f | -force] [-q | -quiet] JOBID globus-job-cancel [-help] [-usage] [-version] [-versions] DESCRIPTION
The globus-job-cancel program cancels the job named by JOBID. Any cached files associated with the job will remain until globus-job-clean is executed for the job. By default, globus-job-cancel prompts the user prior to canceling the job. This behavior can be overridden by specifying the -f or -force command-line options. OPTIONS
The full set of options to globus-job-cancel are: -help, -usage Display a help message to standard error and exit. -version Display the software version of the globus-job-cancel program to standard output. -version Display the software version of the globus-job-cancel program including DiRT information to standard output. -force, -f Do not prompt to confirm job cancel and clean-up. -quiet, -q Do not print diagnostics for succesful cancel. Implies -f ENVIRONMENT
If the following variables affect the execution of globus-job-cancel. X509_USER_PROXY Path to proxy credential. X509_CERT_DIR Path to trusted certificate directory. University of Chicago 03/18/2010 GLOBUS-JOB-CANCEL(1)