Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX [Tip] FS-Manipulation in 7.1.3-Clusters Post 302952241 by Scrutinizer on Sunday 16th of August 2015 06:17:45 AM
Old 08-16-2015
@agent.kgb, when providing a link please also describe what we can expect to find there, preferably by quoting the relevant part.

After reading that page, I gather what you mean to say is that imfs is in fact documented.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

question about clusters

hello all...first off let me say hi and im really glad to be apart of this community....tried to join awhile back but i couldnt for some reason im a highschool student and im eager to learn and what im trying to learn now is clusters i have 3 computers in my room all connected on a simple hub ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hexadecimal0011
1 Replies

2. Solaris

about Solaris Patch Clusters md5sum

Hi, for Solaris Patch Clusters version 10_x86_Recommended.zip (Jul 15 2009 / 817 MB - SunSolve) MD5: be40488b0fb1d081deda69dbca415be3 is correct? (the problem is that I don't have an account. ...therefore I can't login on Sunsolve for view MD5 page) yes, is a terrible thread! ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gxmsgx
3 Replies

3. Solaris

meaning of states in sun clusters

Hi Everybody, As I am new to Sun Clusters, Please help me what is "online but not monitored" state of resources and "online - service is online" in status message. Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mayahari
1 Replies

4. Solaris

jumpstart install clusters

Hello, I'm trying to jumpstart a machine with Solaris 10, however the disks in my machine are only 18GB, but I want to have all the developer packages but none of the X windows stuff that can be quite large. Wondered if it was possible to somehow get a list of all packages and remove the ones... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Actuator
4 Replies

5. Solaris

VCS Clusters

:)Hi, can someone please explain VCS clustering and where do we need VCS clusters ..? :o:)Thanks in advance :o:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitbisht9
1 Replies

6. High Performance Computing

I/O bound computing clusters

I want to build a computing cluster and have been looking into grid solutions. My understanding from grid solutions is that participating nodes have to actually sign up to participate in a computation and that an isolated piece of work is sent to the node through a request from that node (pull).... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

How to configure redhat clusters on VMWARE?

I'm using redhat 5.1 installed on VMware work station9. Can you guys help me to configure redhat clusters. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karthik9358
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting unique based on clusters

Hi, I have a file with 25 clusters and each cluster has multiple rows. I need to find the unique genes in each cluster and assign them Annotation Cluster 2 Enrichment Score: 10.199579524507685 Category Term Count % PValue Genes List Total Pop Hits Pop Total Fold... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diya123
1 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_LVM(7)						OCF resource agents					      OCF_HEARTBEAT_LVM(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_LVM - Controls the availability of an LVM Volume Group SYNOPSIS
LVM [start | stop | status | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Resource script for LVM. It manages an Linux Volume Manager volume (LVM) as an HA resource. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
volgrpname The name of volume group. (required, string, no default) exclusive If set, the volume group will be activated exclusively. This option works one of two ways. If the volume group has the cluster attribute set, then the volume group will be activated exclusively using clvmd across the cluster. If the cluster attribute is not set, the volume group will be activated exclusively through the use of the volume_list filter in lvm.conf. In the filter scenario, the LVM agent verifies that pacemaker's configuration will result in the volume group only being active on a single node in the cluster and that the local node's volume_list filter will prevent the volume group from activating outside of the resource agent. On activation this agent claims the volume group through the use of a unique tag, and then overrides the volume_list field in a way that allows the volume group to be activated only by the agent. To use exclusive activation without clvmd, the volume_list in lvm.conf must be initialized. If volume groups exist locally that are not controlled by the cluster, such as the root volume group, make sure those volume groups are listed in the volume_list so they will be allowed to activate on bootup. (optional, boolean, default false) tag If "exclusive" is set on a non clustered volume group, this overrides the tag to be used. (optional, string, default "pacemaker") partial_activation If set, the volume group will be activated even only partial of the physical volumes available. It helps to set to true, when you are using mirroring logical volumes. (optional, string, default "false") SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. status Performs a status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. Suggested interval: 10. methods Suggested minimum timeout: 5. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a LVM resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive p_LVM ocf:heartbeat:LVM params volgrpname=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="30" interval="10" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/LVM_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents UNKNOWN 06/09/2014 OCF_HEARTBEAT_LVM(7)