Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Error while script execution - 0403-029 there is not enough memory available now Post 302951911 by Adyan Faruqi on Tuesday 11th of August 2015 03:40:52 PM
Old 08-11-2015
Thanks Don/Michael .. using Exec option with find command worked well and now I don't get the out of memory error. The script executed well.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

error during the execution of script

Hi, I have a cron job which executes daily once 9 PM. The script is like if then TYPE=OC elif then TYPE=i elif then TYPE=mmc elif then TYPE=CB elif then TYPE=oth fi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: surjyap
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script Error: 13192.sumr: 0403-016 Cannot find or open the file.

Hello, i am familiar enough with unix to do some damage but thats about it. We have a set of RS/6000 43P Model 150's running AIX for our Catia V4 programmers. back in the 90's a script was written to automate the conversion of files into machine code. that script has started giving us... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgruenwald
0 Replies

3. AIX

allocate memory for shell script at runtime during execution--urgent critical help!!

How to allocate memory for a shell script on aix box at the time of execution i.e at runtime Are there any commands for AIX in specific Thanks in Advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aixjadoo
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with shell script - Error: 0403-057

Hi, I am new to shell scripts may be the error is very very small and i am unable to catch hold of it, any suggestion would be appreciated....error is at the bottom: +210 # get file type +211 filetype=`tail -1 "$inputdir"/"$i"|cut -d"|" -f2` +212 # +213 # get the record count as specified... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi0435
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Receiving error: ./ang.ksh[35]: 0403-057 Syntax error at line 116 : `done' is not expected.

Hi All I am quite new to Unix. Following is a shell script that i have written and getting the subject mentioned error. #!/bin/ksh #------------------------------------------------------------------------- # File: ang_stdnld.ksh # # Desc: UNIX shell script to extract Store information.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitsinha
3 Replies

6. AIX

AIX KSH: 0403-029 There is not enough memory available now

Hi guys, I hope you can help me out with this one. I am getting an error in AIX when running my KSH script 0403-029 There is not enough memory available now. It is getting this error at the point where I have a PL/SQL Script executed. After executing, I wanted to put it in the log file.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 3vilwyatt
4 Replies

7. AIX

backup script failed with error '0403-005 Cannot create the specified file'

In AIX 5.1, a daily run script that backing up oracle data failed yesterday with following errors: The Tivoli backup of DBPROD failed. What could be the issue, OS, backup or Oracle? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jalite19
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution error with awk script

Hi, I run an awk script and I got the error attached below: here are the lines that the compiler point to as an error: duration = timeEnd1-timeBegin1; print "Transmission: type of traffic " flow1 ; print “ - Total transmitted bits = ” totalBits1 ” bits”; print “ - duration = ”... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ENG_MOHD
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Syntax error in sh script execution

Script: #!/sbin/sh echo "Welcome to my First Script" echo "Enter a word" read PASS if then echo "You are correct" elif then echo "Thats incorrect" else echo "Bye" fi When i run the script shell says: Syntax error at line 7:'elif' is not expected I ran through some old posts and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amit Kulkarni
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

0403-057 Syntax error

I am getting the error : rocfm/wls_subload/in/processed_files/tel_input_additional_checked_all_mandatory.txt: 0403-057 Syntax error at line 1 : `|' is not expected. >>>>ALL MANDATORY FIELDS CHECKING IS SUCCESSFUL count is 0 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: princetd001
3 Replies
source(n)						       Tcl Built-In Commands							 source(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
source - Evaluate a file or resource as a Tcl script SYNOPSIS
source fileName source -encoding encodingName fileName | _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This command takes the contents of the specified file or resource and passes it to the Tcl interpreter as a text script. The return value from source is the return value of the last command executed in the script. If an error occurs in evaluating the contents of the script then the source command will return that error. If a return command is invoked from within the script then the remainder of the file will be skipped and the source command will return normally with the result from the return command. The end-of-file character for files is "32" (^Z) for all platforms. The source command will read files up to this character. This restriction does not exist for the read or gets commands, allowing for files containing code and data segments (scripted documents). If you require a "^Z" in code for string comparison, you can use "32" or "u001a", which will be safely substituted by the Tcl interpreter into "^Z". The -encoding option is used to specify the encoding of the data stored in fileName. When the -encoding option is omitted, the system | encoding is assumed. EXAMPLE
Run the script in the file foo.tcl and then the script in the file bar.tcl: source foo.tcl source bar.tcl Alternatively: foreach scriptFile {foo.tcl bar.tcl} { source $scriptFile } SEE ALSO
file(n), cd(n), encoding(n), info(n) KEYWORDS
file, script Tcl source(n)