Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Parser
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Parser Post 302951845 by derekludwig on Tuesday 11th of August 2015 06:18:42 AM
Old 08-11-2015
Would you be so kind as to post some JCL samples?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

string parser

I am new to scripting I want to parse a string in a loop eg A:B:C:D E:F:G:H and put them in different variable attr1 = A attr2 = B attr3 = C attr4 = D . . /* do processing with attr1, attr2, attr3 and attr4 */ then go to next line E:F:G:H and again assign... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: flextronics
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Text Parser

I am having a text file as follows say server.txt Date Time server ip error code -------------------------------------------------------------------------- 02/21/2008 18:10:14 server1 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 6 02/21/2008 08:10:14 server2 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikn7974
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with an (easy) parser

Hello, i'm workig with a file with structural information about biological macromolecules (proteins etc). In a certain file, the info is structured like this @<TRIPOS>MOLECULE blah 1 blah 2 blah 3 @<TRIPOS>MOLECULE foo 1 foo 2 foo 3 @<TRIPOS>MOLECULE mmm 1 mmm 2 mmm 3 I would... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aristegui
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

need a text parser

i need a simple text parser which can parse a data file created by a softwre so that i can export it to my mysqldb,, datafile created as one record per line with different number of fields. e.g datafile contains following. a=1, b=3, c=4 a=1, c=55, d=abcd a=5, b=hello, c=99, d=help now i... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: sfaizan
12 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

xml-parser with perl

Hello I want to write an xml- parser with perl an i use the libary XML::LibXML. I have a problem with the command getElementsByTagName. If there is an empty tag, the getElementsByTagName method returns a NodeList of length zero. how can i check if this is a nodelist of lenght zero?? i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trek
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parser with sed

Hi, I have this variable: <a href="http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/20100916/video-calamares-rellenos-salsa-pimientos-garbanzos-16-09-10/878586.shtml">V�deo: Calamares rellenos con salsa de pimientos y ...</a> I would like to have: ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mierdatuti
7 Replies

7. Programming

Parser

Hi Everyone I have an out put of multiple lines which I would like to parse and retrieve certain info from it. The output consists of multiple sections that starts with the line Client: and ends with STL tag: each section separated by an empty line. So basically somehting like Client: ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: bombcan1
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Parser

Hi need help parsing a file. I have tag fields and values in a file with delimiter |. sample records from the file listed below 8=value|9=value|35=value|49=value|56=value|34=value|50=value|48=value|10=value 8=value|9=value|35=value|49=value|56=value|34=value|51=value|48=value|10=value... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: subramanian
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQL Parser

Hi, I have been assigned a task to migrate few thousands of sql scripts to a different db format. there could be sub queries and complex joins. there would be functions that needs to be replaced from a given list to another values. this should also parse the sub\inline queries. Can you please... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hitmansilentass
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Making a parser

input 1..100km 112..403km 500..623km required output 1..51 112..162 500..550 (i.e 50kms added to the initial distance) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ANKIT ROY
2 Replies
ppd_emit_to_file(3)					     Library Functions Manual					       ppd_emit_to_file(3)

NAME
ppd_emit_to_file, ppd_emit_to_fd - Output device specific code. SYNOPSIS
#include <ppd/ppd.h> gboolean ppd_emit( PpdFile * ppd,FILE *fp,PpdSectionOrder section ); gboolean ppd_emitfd( PpdFile * ppd, int fd,PpdSectionOrder section ); DESCRIPTION
The ppd_emit_* functions output the device specific code appropriate to the specified section that has not already been emitted.. The PpdFile pointer is obtained from opening a PPD file via the ppd_load(3) family of functions. The section can be any one of the following: PPD_ORDER_ANY Option code can be anywhere in the file PPD_ORDER_DOCUMENT Option code must be in the DocumentSetup section PPD_ORDER_EXIT Option code must be sent prior to the document PPD_ORDER_JCL Option code must be sent as a JCL command PPD_ORDER_PAGE Option code must be in the PageSetup section PPD_ORDER_PROLOG Option code must be in the Prolog section The sections PPD_ORDER_DOCUMENT and PPD_ORDER_PAGE will also output code from the PPD_ORDER_ANY section. Once a code section has been emitted it is marked as such and will not be emitted unless it is re-marked. EXAMPLE
/* Setup code to emitted */ ppd_mark_defaults(ppd); ppd_mark_option(ppd,"Duplex","DuplexNoTumble"); ppd_mark_option(ppd,"PageSize","A4"); /* Emit initial code (including any reset and JCL code) */ ppd_emit_to_file(ppd,stdout,PPD_ORDER_EXIT); fputs(ppd->jcl_begin->str,stdout); ppd_emit_to_file(ppd, stdout, PPD_ORDER_JCL); fputs(ppd->jcl_ps->str, stdout); /* Any header comments go here */ ... /* Prolog section */ printf("%%%%BeginProlog0); ppd_emit_to_file(ppd, stdout, PPD_ORDER_PROLOG); printf("%%%%EndProlog0); /* Setup section */ printf("%%%%BeginSetup0); ppd_emit_to_file(ppd, stdout, PPD_ORDER_DOCUMENT); printf("%%%%EndSetup0); /* Main document begins */ for (...) { printf("%%%%Page: 1 10); /* Re-mark so that this is emitted on each page */ ppd_mark_option(ppd,"PageSize","A4"); printf("%%%%PageSetup0); ppd_emit_to_file(ppd, stdout, PPD_ORDER_PAGE); printf("%%%%EndPageSetup0); /* Page info goes here */ ... } /* Send ending JCL code */ fputs(ppd->jcl_end->str,stdout); SEE ALSO
ppd_file_new(3), ppd_file_free(3) ppd_emit_to_file(3)