Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Method to run a shell script using shortcut key in keyboard with out logging to putty Post 302951492 by Chi_SL on Friday 7th of August 2015 01:49:29 AM
Old 08-07-2015
Daer All,

Thanks for the support you all given and I met my requirements. Did it using plink as you suggested.

followed this pattern

Code:
D:\plink.exe -load ns IP -l user-pw password /path to shell/shellname.sh

Last edited by rbatte1; 08-07-2015 at 06:54 AM..

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

All Shortcut key combinations

Hi, I am using the Korn-Shell (ksh) and would like to know all the shortcut keys. For example: Shift + Insert etc. Thank you very much. Take care (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: --crimson--
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Starting terminal with shortcut key combination

How can the shortcut keys be defined that would open up a terminal window? When using a kvm switch, the mouse sometimes does not work, but the keyboard does, and by opening up a terminal window using a shortcut key combination, the mouse can be restarted by entering the predefined mouserestart... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Wanting to run a macro/script from PuTTY

We currently use TUN as an emulation program to connect to various unix applications. I am looking at moving to PuTTY release 0.60 but am getting stuck as one application runs a macro at startup to run a program. My question is, can you run a macro from PuTTY? Any pointers would be great. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: virtualpaul
0 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Copy entire line in bash (terminal) - keyboard shortcut

how can I do that? I can paste a line with ctrl+p; but I dont know how to copy it? ctrl+y - just deletes etc. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: c_lady
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Putty shortcut and ssh to another server question, possible in bash?

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question but I couldnt spot another obvious forum for it. I have a windows shortcut which opens up a saved session in putty. From this session I then ssh to another remote server. I was wondering is there a way that I can either edit my shortcut... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: newb1000
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with script invoked from a keyboard shortcut

-EDIT- I have solved my problem below by using a different program. Instead of xsel I am using xclip which basically does the same thing and works fine from a script invoked by a global hotkey. -END EDIT- Hi, I've written a simple script to copy my email address into both the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gencon
0 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)