Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How do I interface with pf in a C/C++ application? Post 302951393 by jim mcnamara on Wednesday 5th of August 2015 11:33:55 PM
Old 08-06-2015
If you do not get what you need from here:
https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?...pf(4)&sektion=

And here - This is an example of coding for it:
Landon Fuller

Then consider using system() calls with pfctl. The reason I say this is that the ioctl interface is very complex, the pfctl direct interface is not that bad.
This User Gave Thanks to jim mcnamara For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

2. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

3. IP Networking

Need a bridge from an ethernet interface to a serial interface

This is my situation DOS pc serial cable (sl0) Linux Pc eth1 192.168.0.10 <-------------------->192.168.0.2 <------------>192.168.0.1 (router) I connected the linux pc and the dos pc with a SLIP (serial line internet protocol), so they can communicate in the sl0 interface. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
3 Replies
mailusradm(8)						      System Manager's Manual						     mailusradm(8)

NAME
mailusradm - Administer User Mail SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/sysman mailusradm [-ui cui [cuioptions] | gui [x resources]] OPTIONS
Specifies the user interface to be invoked. The choices are: Invokes the command line interface. Invokes the graphical user interface. Specific command line options that will be used to interact. Specifies the standard X11 resource options. For more information, see the X(1X) reference page DESCRIPTION
The Mail User Administration application is used by the system administrator to administer the mail system. Specifically, the mail adminis- trator can change the mail service type of a single user, a group of users, or all the users on a local system. The mail administrator can also delete defunct mail user accounts. The mail service types are: Local Mail Post Office Protocol (POP), which is designed to allow single user computers to retrieve electronic mail from a POP server. The POP server might be a computer with a permanent Internet connection where its clients might connect to it only occasionally. Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP), which is a protocol that allows a client to access and manipulate electronic mail messages on a server. IMAP allows the manipulation of remote message folders known as mailboxes. IMAP has operations for creating, delet- ing, and renaming mailboxes; for checking for new messages; for permanently removing messages; for searching; and for selective fetching of message attributes, text, and other portions. It does not specify a means of posting mail; a mail transfer protocol, such as SMTP, handles this function. Furthermore, the mail administrator can specify the use of mail passwords on users under POP and IMAP. mailusradm has two user interface options: Graphical user interface (GUI) Command line interface (CUI) Running the Graphical User Interface Option: The mailusradm application can be invoked from: The CDE Application Manager Application Group: System_Admin Desktop_Apps Subgroup: Configuration To start mailusradm from the command line, enter: /usr/sbin/sysman mailusradm -gui Running the Command Line Interface Option: To start the mailusradm command line interface, enter the following command from the terminal: /usr/sbin/sysman mailusradm -ui cui [cuiop- tions] RESTRICTIONS
You must have the appropriate privileges to use this application. FILES
Mail User Administration application Help Volume SEE ALSO
Commands: cyradm(1), dtmail(1), imapd(8), mailauth(8), mailconfig(8), popd(8) System Administration mailusradm(8)