Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Uploading files via php
Top Forums Web Development Uploading files via php Post 302951283 by Corona688 on Tuesday 4th of August 2015 02:31:30 PM
Old 08-04-2015
The configuration value which controls it appears to be upload_max_filesize, not MAX_FILE_SIZE. You can find the files under /etc/php, which has two config file folders, one for commandline php, one for web server php.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

uploading Zipped files get 553 error

I am trying to upload .zip files to Unix server and get the error 553 qmerev2002.zip: Permission denied, what is my problem?? I am able to load other files and folders fine. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: CoastGuard1970
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Perl Uploading Files

Using perl 5.8.0, Linux 2.4.20-30.9, RedHat 9.0. We have many .cgi's that allow privileged users to upload files to the server through a web browser. We've had these .cgi's for years and have never had any problems with them. Recently the files being uploaded are sometimes being given 600... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: sstevens
16 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple script uploading *.dem files to an ftp

Hello.. i want to create a simple script that's upload all the *.dem files from one directory to ftp and then delete them. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TuXaKoS
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Uploading files in chronological order

Thanks for your help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: circuit.muni
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

to block the files uploading via the port

Hi Folks, I am not good in shell scripting. Please help me with my problem. Is it possible to block the file named "ss.cgi" using the port 25 to upload. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Uploading files from Mac to Unix/Linux via ssh

Ok. I am using the Terminal window to ssh into a unix server. I am not sure how to copy a file from my mac onto the unix server. What command do I enter and how do I type the file I want to upload Example. Say my file is named Test1.doc and it is on the usr/me/test/working/ directory and I want... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: libertyforall
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shell Script for uploading files to multiupload.com

Hi Please help me writing a shell script for multiupload. result should look like: $ ./multiupload.sh /tmp/file.avi http://www.multiupload.com/P1R9BZ4X3Q http://i.imgur.com/a2vhH.png There seems to be no official API. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
3 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need help on uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page

I am working on to uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page but not getting success. I tried plugin like MediaPlayer and HTML5Player but these plugins seems having extension limitation as i need to embed files like .wmv, .mpg etc. I am using mediawiki1.17 and CentOS5.8 x64 bit ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Plowshare Command In Uploading Files

OK i am completely new to this stuff!! let me start from the beginning!!! I Am connected to Whatbox.ca Via SSH!! Then I installed plowshare using their guide perfectly Now They Told Me To refer Plowshare site's Command list for uploading any files to Various... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anime12345
4 Replies
ppmtosixel(1)						      General Commands Manual						     ppmtosixel(1)

NAME
ppmtosixel - convert a portable pixmap into DEC sixel format SYNOPSIS
ppmtosixel [-raw] [-margin] [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces sixel commands (SIX) as output. The output is formatted for color printing, e.g. for a DEC LJ250 color inkjet printer. If RGB values from the PPM file do not have maxval=100, the RGB values are rescaled. A printer control header and a color assignment table begin the SIX file. Image data is written in a compressed format by default. A printer control footer ends the image file. OPTIONS
-raw If specified, each pixel will be explicitly described in the image file. If -raw is not specified, output will default to com- pressed format in which identical adjacent pixels are replaced by "repeat pixel" commands. A raw file is often an order of magni- tude larger than a compressed file and prints much slower. -margin If -margin is not specified, the image will be start at the left margin (of the window, paper, or whatever). If -margin is speci- fied, a 1.5 inch left margin will offset the image. PRINTING
Generally, sixel files must reach the printer unfiltered. Use the lpr -x option or cat filename > /dev/tty0?. BUGS
Upon rescaling, truncation of the least significant bits of RGB values may result in poor color conversion. If the original PPM maxval was greater than 100, rescaling also reduces the image depth. While the actual RGB values from the ppm file are more or less retained, the color palette of the LJ250 may not match the colors on your screen. This seems to be a printer limitation. SEE ALSO
ppm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1991 by Rick Vinci. 26 April 1991 ppmtosixel(1)