Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Command for load stats
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Command for load stats Post 302951274 by Lazydog on Tuesday 4th of August 2015 01:47:43 PM
Old 08-04-2015

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

load command

what is the use of load command plz give me some exemple?????? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alokjyotibal
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting load average from uptime command

The output ofthe uptime command gives: 9:40am up 9 days, 10:36, 4 users, load average: 0.02, 0.01, 0.00 How can i extract the portion "load average: 0.02, 0.01, 0.00". (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

DB2: load command in unix

I am currently trying to load data from e.txt into tablea. I am getting error. db2 connect to qw01p user wcs using abc db2 "LOAD CLIENT FROM /dswork/ECONT/output/interface/e.txt OF DEL MODIFIED BY coldel| SAVECOUNT 0 ROWCOUNT 0 WARNINGCOUNT 0 MESSAGES XTMPRTI1.txt REPLACE into WCSADM.TABLEA... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skatpally
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

command to show stats of multiple processes

I am looking for a command that will show me the memory, CPU and I/O usage of multiple Process IDs ps v <pid> shows for one process ID is there something similar for multiple Process Ids? ---------- Post updated at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:41 PM ---------- No I am... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajc212
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to load daily average I/O stats from a .ksh file into Oracle db

Hi can anyone help me with a script to load output of the .ksh file into an Oracle database. I have attached sample output of the information that i need to load to the database (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LucyYani
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VPS has load 200, httpd load no activity, netstat nothing

Hello, on my hostserver i see one VPS of mine got load of 200.00 and netstat nothing (not a single blank line on netstat command) after some time, netstat started showing connections, but i see no excessive IP connections. tail -f /var/log/httpd/access_log shows no activity /var/log/messages ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

While trying to load .so file manually using command its failing

Hi all, I am newbie to linux environment. I was trying to run an .so file manually which in turn call a method in bin folder. Command given, XXX_MODULES=libxxx.so /opt/servicename/bin/methodname -Le -c /opt/servicename/etc/methodname/methodname.conf -n -C -t -m "" When i tried to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sharathpadman
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

While trying to load .so file manually using command its failing

Hi all, I am newbie to linux environment. I was trying to run an .so file manually which in turn call a method in bin folder. Command given, XXX_MODULES=libxxx.so /opt/servicename/bin/methodname -Le -c /opt/servicename/etc/methodname/methodname.conf -n -C -t -m "" When i tried to execute... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sharathpadman
1 Replies
Audio::MPD::Common::Stats(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Audio::MPD::Common::Stats(3pm)

NAME
Audio::MPD::Common::Stats - class representing MPD stats VERSION
version 1.120881 DESCRIPTION
The MPD server maintains some general information. Those information can be queried with the mpd modules. Some of those information are served to you as an Audio::MPD::Common::Stats object. An Audio::MPD::Common::Stats object does not update itself regularly, and thus should be used immediately. Note: one should never ever instantiate an Audio::MPD::Common::Stats object directly - use the mpd modules instead. ATTRIBUTES
$stats->artists; Number of artists in the music database. $stats->albums; Number of albums in the music database. $stats->songs; Number of songs in the music database. $stats->uptime; Daemon uptime (time since last startup) in seconds. $stats->playtime; Time length of music played. $stats->db_playtime; Sum of all song times in the music database. $stats->db_update; Last database update in UNIX time. AUTHOR
Jerome Quelin COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2007 by Jerome Quelin. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-01 Audio::MPD::Common::Stats(3pm)