Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to install python on the AIX 5.2? Post 302951166 by stenioc1 on Monday 3rd of August 2015 01:36:26 PM
Old 08-03-2015
Hi agent.kgb,

Thanks for your support, I tried using this link, but when I'm starting to install the package python, appears this error:

Code:
server:/tmp/python# rpm -i python-2.6.8-1.aix5.1.ppc.rpm
error: failed dependencies:
        tk >= 8.5.8-1 is needed by python-2.6.8-1
server:/tmp/python# rpm -i tk-8.6.3-1.aix5.1.ppc.rpm
        libXft >= 2.1.14 is needed by tk-8.6.3-1
        libX11.a(shr4.o) is needed by tk-8.6.3-1
        libXext.a(shr.o) is needed by tk-8.6.3-1
        libXft.a(libXft.so.2) is needed by tk-8.6.3-1
server:/tmp/python# rpm -i libXft-2.3.2-1.aix5.1.ppc.rpm
        libXrender >= 0.9.8-1 is needed by libXft-2.3.2-1
        libX11.a(shr4.o) is needed by libXft-2.3.2-1
        libXrender.a(libXrender.so.0) is needed by libXft-2.3.2-1
        libXrender.a(libXrender.so.1) is needed by libXft-2.3.2-1
server:/tmp/python# rpm -i libXrender-0.9.8-1.aix5.1.ppc.rpm
        libX11.a(shr4.o) is needed by libXrender-0.9.8-1
server:/tmp/python#

Which package I can install to repair this error?

Regards.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Can I Install AIX 4.3.3 on a PC?

Would it be possible to install AIX ver 4.3.3 on a Pc so I can Practice commands and become familiar with the system? Is there anything special that i would have to do? Thanks Frank (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wumagic
1 Replies

2. AIX

Problems install Aix 5.3

Hello I have a server that I want to install Aix 5.3, first I change on the sms to install device from the cdrom, when I boot the server on the display hangs up on the message E443 and nothing happens. Who Can I resolve this. Thanks in advance for your comments. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
3 Replies

3. AIX

How to install aix on a VLPAR

I have a VIO server on p5, already setup vio client as a lpar on that machine. The question is how I install AIX on that LPAR from NIM server? Does anybody have a document or which IBM redbook has the steps? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
0 Replies

4. AIX

how to install fonts in AIX

Dear Friends, Please help me out to install fonts in AIX. I am new to AIX. Thanks in advance. Regards, dba (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aix.dba
2 Replies

5. AIX

Aix download and Install

I am new to Aix and would like to learn . Is there is some free download for this os available to be installed on a home desktop pc with 4 gb ram and 2.7 ibm single proc computer . can some one help me with the download link and installation instructions. Thank you in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bally90
3 Replies

6. AIX

Install bash on AIX

Hi, Im trying to install bash on AIX, I have rpm installed but get: rpm --install bash-3.0-19.3.ppc.rpm error: failed dependencies: libc.so.6 is needed by bash-3.0-19.3 libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.0) is needed by bash-3.0-19.3 libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.1) is needed by... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chris5126
0 Replies

7. AIX

Install fixes on AIX 5.3

I'm new to AIX, so please excuse my ignorance! I'm trying to get the system I am now in charge of up-to-date. The 'oslevel' is 5.3.0.0--does this mean no fixes have been installed on this machine since version 5.3 was installed, or just none committed? I've run a couple of what appears to be... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: brianmd
5 Replies

8. AIX

How to install AIX on x series?

Hi everyone, I have one IBM server x3650 M2 with intel cpu, i want to install AIX on it. Could you please tell me which version of AIX i can use to install on that machine? Thank you very much :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: simba87
1 Replies

9. AIX

Install pkgadd on AIX

I believe pkgadd facility is available on AIX for managing installation of software packages. How can i get pkgadd facility on AIX machine. which packages i have to install to get pkgadd feature? :mad: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: snreddy_gopu
4 Replies

10. AIX

Python on AIX-Need urgent Help

Hi Experts, I am new to python and AIX. I am trying to install Python 2.7 or python 3.2 on AIX 7.1 but getting the bellow error. could you please let me know how to resolve this. Note: Same has been installed on Linux Redhat successfully. $ ./configure --enable-shared ##... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tamil_Arasan
1 Replies
yhsm-decrypt-aead(1)					      General Commands Manual					      yhsm-decrypt-aead(1)

NAME
yhsm-decrypt-aead - Decrypt AEADs (with secrets for YubiKeys) SYNOPSIS
yhsm-decrypt-aead [options] --aes-key KEY file-or-dir [...] DESCRIPTION
Decrypt AEADs generated using a YubiHSM. NOTE that this requires knowledge of the AES key used in the YubiHSM. After a number of YubiKey secrets have been generated using yhsm-generate-keys(1) , this tool can decrypt them and produce a CSV file usable to personalize corresponding YubiKeys. OPTIONS
-v, --verbose Enable verbose operation. --debug Enable debug printout. --format str Select output format (raw or yubikey-csv). --print-filename Prefix any output with the input filename. --key-handle kh Key handle used when generated AEADs, if not stored in the AEAD file (AEAD generated with python-pyhsm 1.0.3 or lower). --aes-key hexstr AES key used to generate the AEADs. EXIT STATUS
0 OK 1 Fail BUGS
Report python-pyhsm/yhsm-decrypt-aead bugs in the issue tracker <https://github.com/Yubico/python-pyhsm/issues/> SEE ALSO
The python-pyhsm home page <https://github.com/Yubico/python-pyhsm/> YubiHSMs and YubiKeys can be obtained from Yubico <http://www.yubico.com/>. python-pyhsm June 2012 yhsm-decrypt-aead(1)