Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users HPUX 11iV3 get Memory Usage report Post 302951058 by Peasant on Saturday 1st of August 2015 12:18:59 AM
Old 08-01-2015
You will have to collect the data by running tools such as sar/vmstat/glance from crontab.
Check out sa1, sa2, sadc - system activity report package regarding sar.

As for glance i have found this article (i have not used this)
How to generate reports using glance binary log files - Wiki-UX.info

There is also SNMP, from which you can spool from to central server such as cacti or nagios.
This User Gave Thanks to Peasant For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Monitor CPU usage and Memory Usage

how can i monitor usages of CPU, Memory, Hard disk etc. under SUN Solaries through a c program or java program i want to store that data into database so i can show it graphically thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gajanad Bihani
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

How can I get memory usage or anything that show memory used from sar file?

Refer from title: How can i get memory used or anything that can show memory from sar file example on solaris:- we can use sar with option to show memory used at time that sar crontab run. on HP-UX, it not has option to see memory used. But i think it may be have some parameter or some... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: panithat
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cpu, memory and virtual memory usage

Hi All, Does anyone know what the best commands in the UNIX command line are for obtaining this info: current CPU usage memory usage virtual memory usage preferably with date and time parameters too? thanks ocelot (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ocelot
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and logical volume usage

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and I want to know CPU usage above X% and contiue Y times and memory usage above X % and contiue Y times my final destination is monitor process logical volume usage above X % and number of Logical voluage above can I not to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert0919
3 Replies

5. Solaris

current CPU usage, memory usage, disk I/O oid(snmp)

Hi, I want to monitor the current cpu usage, monitor usage , disk I/o and network utlization for solaris using SNMP. I want the oids for above tasks. can you please tell me that Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: S_venkatesh
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Memory usage in Solaris - memory not freed?

Hi, I'm running a multi-process software system on a Solaris 8 machine. When I monitor the memory usage, I see that the free memory is dropping rapidly, but I can't detect a process that uses this memory. I'm using "top" to get the free memory and the memory usage of processes. Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gewurtz
3 Replies

7. AIX

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage,memory usage,CPU usage,network..?

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage, memory usage, CPU usage, network usage, storage usage? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command to display the space usage (memory usage) of a specific directory.

Hi all, Can you please tell me the command, with which one can know the amount of space a specific directory has used. df -k . ---> Displays, the amount of space allocated, and used for a directory. du -k <dir name> - gives me the memory used of all the files inside <dir> But i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhisheksunkari
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Memory usage per user,percent usage,sytem time in ksh

Let's say i have 20 users logged on Server. How can I know how much memory percent used each of them is using with system time in each user? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: roy1912
2 Replies

10. HP-UX

Hpux 11iV3 administration document

I require Hpux 11iv3 administration document if anyone could assist with the same it would be a great help. The Hp site does not have any consolidated document that could be referred to. I require something in line that could assist with network configuration and more. I require the same for Build... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kpatel786
3 Replies
RDF::Trine::Store::Memory(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    RDF::Trine::Store::Memory(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Trine::Store::Memory - Simple in-memory RDF store VERSION
This document describes RDF::Trine::Store::Memory version 1.000 SYNOPSIS
use RDF::Trine::Store::Memory; DESCRIPTION
RDF::Trine::Store::Memory provides an in-memory triple-store. METHODS
Beyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Trine::Store class. "new ()" Returns a new memory-backed storage object. "new_with_config ( $hashref )" Returns a new storage object configured with a hashref with certain keys as arguments. The "storetype" key must be "Memory" for this backend. This module also supports initializing the store from a file or URL, in which case, a "sources" key may be used. This holds an arrayref of hashrefs. To load a file, you may give the file name with a "file" key in the hashref, and to load a URL, use "url". See example below. Furthermore, the following keys may be used: "syntax" The syntax of the parsed file or URL. "base_uri" The base URI to be used for a parsed file. "graph" NOT IMPLEMENTED Use this URI as a graph name for the contents of the file or URL. The following example initializes a Memory store based on a local file and a remote URL: my $store = RDF::Trine::Store->new_with_config( { storetype => 'Memory', sources => [ { file => 'test-23.ttl', syntax => 'turtle', }, { url => 'http://www.kjetil.kjernsmo.net/foaf', syntax => 'rdfxml', graph => 'http://example.org/graph/remote-users' } ] }); "temporary_store" Returns a temporary (empty) triple store. "get_statements ( $subject, $predicate, $object [, $context] )" Returns a stream object of all statements matching the specified subject, predicate and objects. Any of the arguments may be undef to match any value. "get_contexts" Returns an RDF::Trine::Iterator over the RDF::Trine::Node objects comprising the set of contexts of the stored quads. "add_statement ( $statement [, $context] )" Adds the specified $statement to the underlying model. "remove_statement ( $statement [, $context])" Removes the specified $statement from the underlying model. "remove_statements ( $subject, $predicate, $object [, $context])" Removes the specified $statement from the underlying model. "count_statements ( $subject, $predicate, $object, $context )" Returns a count of all the statements matching the specified subject, predicate, object, and context. Any of the arguments may be undef to match any value. "etag" If the store has the capability and knowledge to support caching, returns a persistent token that will remain consistent as long as the store's data doesn't change. This token is acceptable for use as an HTTP ETag. "size" Returns the number of statements in the store. "supports ( [ $feature ] )" If $feature is specified, returns true if the feature is supported by the store, false otherwise. If $feature is not specified, returns a list of supported features. BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests to through the GitHub web interface at <https://github.com/kasei/perlrdf/issues>. AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams "<gwilliams@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2012 Gregory Todd Williams. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-29 RDF::Trine::Store::Memory(3pm)