Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX available cifs mount options Post 302951043 by agent.kgb on Friday 31st of July 2015 05:02:45 PM
Old 07-31-2015
This User Gave Thanks to agent.kgb For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mount options - AIX

I'm trying to write a script to verify that file systems mounted properly after a reboot or a script that any system admin can run to verify that all file systems are mounted properly. With HP-UX, I can run a mount -aQ and it will mount file systems not already mounted and report back any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DRPearce
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

mount with CIFS

hi everyone months ago i installed software on hp-ux box. So instead of going to the server room (which is far and cold :) ), I put the DVD in my windows xp box and mount it using CIFS, it was successful. Now I want to install another software on the same hp-ux box using the same windows... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: neemoze
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mount -t cifs permission denied by mount -t smbfs works fine

I am having trouble mounting with cifs, but mounting the exact same command with smbfs works fine. The share is on another samba server and is set to full public guest access. # mount -t cifs //servername/sharename /mnt/temp -o password="" mount error 13 = Permission denied Refer to the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: humbletech99
3 Replies

4. AIX

AIX cifs: mount Windows Server 2008 share ?

Hello, I've been using AIX cifs to mount windows XP shares with no problems till now. Now it's Windows Server 2008 R2 - no go: mount -v cifs -n host1/user1/pass1 /share1 /mountpt1 There was an error connecting the share or the server. Make sure the lsdev command shows that device nsmb0 is in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
6 Replies

5. AIX

CIFS Mount Problem in AIX 5.3 TL12 SP-01-1016

Hi all, We are experiencing below mentioned error on mounting windows Share on AIX 5.3 when we migrate our TL from 8 to TL12-SP01, we also checked the allowed password length for mounting CIFS which is fine(10 characters in our case). On IBM fix central site there is a fix IZ63140 for... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: m_raheelahmed
10 Replies

6. AIX

CIFS Mount not mounting on my AIX server

Dear Experts, Im facing a unique situation. We got a windows server folder cifs mounted on my AIX server. Before restarting the win server I tried unmounting the cifs mount. It got hanged and win server was restarted however. Now Im trying to mount the same. It prompts for password... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayadeava
3 Replies

7. AIX

AIX cifs mount to Windows Server 2008 R2

Hi i have some problem to mount a Windows Server 2008 R2 share on AIX. I found the artikel 157701-aix-cifs-mount-windows-server-2008-share on the Forum (cant post the Link) witch decribe my situation but there is no solution. I can mount a share to a Windows 2003 SP2 Server but not to 2008 R2... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MrTee
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Permissions problem with cifs.mount

hi, I have the following permission problems with cifs.mount : a share on a VNXe (EMC NAS) is accessed by two RHEL 5.9 accounts (authenticated by Active Directory); One account has read+wite permission to the share , the second one has only read permission. Both accounts uses the following... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zarake
0 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Slackware: mount cifs with kerberos

On Slackware14.0 Compiled cifs-utils with kerberos support on request-key.conf added create cifs.spnego * * /usr/sbin/cifs.upcall %k %d But when i try mount -o sec=krb5 -t cifs //SLACK64//Users /media/users mount error(38): Function not implemented Refer to the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies

10. AIX

Mount CIFS on AIX

Hello AIX gurus, I am trying to mount a CIFS share on AIX and I could use some help. Here are the environment details: AIX - 6100-05-01-1016 Domain Controller - WIN2K8R2 (authentication takes place here) CIFS share is stored on a NetApp storage array that is joined to the domain I have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhall
2 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.5 2011-08-13 URI::URL(3)