Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Error files count while coping files from source to destination locaton as well count success full Post 302951002 by RudiC on Friday 31st of July 2015 04:29:55 AM
Old 07-31-2015
What's the difference to your other thread? Solutions were given there; don't they work? Why not?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Count total unique destination for source

Hi, need help how to count unique destination for the source ip. The file is contains 4 number of fields. Example of the file is here src ip dest ip #of flows total bytes 192.168.6.0 88.0.33.2 12 128 192.168.6.0 88.0.33.2 1 168 192.168.6.0 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: new_buddy
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Count todays created files and old files

Hello experts, I used following approach to get listing of all files of remote server. Now I have remote server file information on same server. I am getting listing in the output.txt I want to count today's created files and old files. I want to compare the numbers... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: dipeshvshah
11 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Count number of files in directory excluding existing files

Hi, Please let me know how to find out number of files in a directory excluding existing files..The existing file format will be unknown..each time.. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ammu
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Move all files from source to destination directory based on the filename

Move all files starting with a specific name to different directory. This shell script program should have three parameters File Name Source Directory Destination Directory User should be able to enter ‘AB_CD*' in file name parameter. In this case all the files starting with AB_CD will... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chetancrsp18
1 Replies

5. Linux

rpmbuild, how to specify a different source and destination path for files

I'd like to specify a different build and deployment path for files, by default the same path is used for both build and install, I wasn't able to find a way to make these different. With Solaris pkgadd, one can specify different paths in prototype, so I would assume something like that is possible... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tiburblium
0 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to count successfully copy files source to target location with check directory in Linux?

Hi guys...please any one help me .... how to copy files from source to target location if 5 files copied successfully out of 10 files then implement success=10 and if remaining 5 files not copied successfully then count error=5 how to implement this condition with in loop i need code linux... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sravanreddy
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to count number files successfully copied from source to target location?

Hi Guys, how to count number of files successfully copied while coping files from source to destination path ex:10 files from source to target location copying if 8 files copied successfully then echo successfully copied=8 failure=2 files if two files get error to coping files... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Count the number of files copied from source to destination location

Hi Guys, how to count number of files successfully copied while coping files from source to destination path ex:10 files from source to target location copying if 8 files copied successfully then echo successfully copied=8 failure=2 files if two files get error to coping files from... (23 Replies)
23 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script for field wise record count for different Files .csv files

Hi, Very good wishes to all! Please help to provide the shell script for generating the record counts in filed wise from the .csv file My question: Source file: Field1 Field2 Field3 abc 12f sLm 1234 hjd 12d Hyd 34 Chn My target file should generate the .csv file with the... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kirands
14 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to move gz files from one source directory to destination directory?

Hi All, Daily i am doing the house keeping in one of my server and manually moving the files which were older than 90 days and moving to destination folder. using the find command . Could you please assist me how to put the automation using the shell script . ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkat918
11 Replies
DH_UCF(1)							     Debhelper								 DH_UCF(1)

NAME
dh_ucf - register configuration files with ucf SYNOPSIS
dh_ucf [debhelperoptions] [-A] [-n] [file...] DESCRIPTION
dh_ucf is a debhelper program that is responsible for generating the postinst and postrm commands that register files with ucf(1) and ucfr(1). FILES
debian/package.ucf List pairs of source and destination files to register with ucf. Each pair should be put on its own line, with the source and destination separated by whitespace. Both source and destination must be absolute paths. The source should be a file that is provided by your package, typically in /usr/share/, while the destination is typically a file in /etc/. A dependency on ucf will be generated in ${misc:Depends}. OPTIONS
-A, --all Install all files specified by command line parameters in ALL packages acted on. -n, --no-scripts Do not modify postinst/postrm scripts. Turns this command into a no-op. file ... Install these info files into the first package acted on. (Or in all packages if -A is specified). NOTES
Note that this command is not idempotent. dh_prep(1) should be called between invocations of this command. Otherwise, it may cause multiple instances of the same text to be added to maintainer scripts. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> Jeroen Schot <schot@a-eskwadraat.nl> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_UCF(1)