Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Htaccess Redirect Problem
Top Forums Web Development Htaccess Redirect Problem Post 302950470 by sharingsunshine on Friday 24th of July 2015 11:07:08 PM
Old 07-25-2015
Htaccess Redirect Problem

Hi,

I have this string that I need to match and redirect to an actual live url.

I have tried what I know and it won't match. This is the url I want to match.

here is my attempt at a pattern match

Code:
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/smf_test/$
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^topic=([0-9]+)\.([0-9]+);wap2$
RewriteRule ^.*$  /smf/index.php/topic,%1.%2.html? [R=301,L]

I have many with different topic numbers that I need to redirect. So this will be a great help to get this solved.

Thanks,

Randal

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

problem with redirect stdout to file

Hi all hope you can help as I am going MAD!!! :eek: The below is in a shell script but the redirection in the sed line does not work and outputs to the screen and the $fname_2 does note get created ????? Can any one help ?? #!/bin/ksh cd /app/ for fname in `ls -1 X*` do sed 1d $fname... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mlucas
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect Problem

I am using the time command in a script however the output of the time command will display on my screen but not my output file. Any Ideas on how to fix this? > cat test.sh ############################# #!/usr/bin/sh for COMMAND in pwd do time ${COMMAND} done | sed "s/^/ ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 2dumb
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Cron redirect problem

Hello all, I have a script that I am trying to execute and redirect the output to a file, but I have trouble in redirection. The cron job is running properly as I see it in the mail. This is what I am doing In crontab file, 0 4 * * * somescript.sh > /some_location/`date '+%m%d%y_%H%M'`.log... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: grajp002
9 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

.htaccess redirect with masking

I am looking to forward the following with masking via my .htaccess file: www.mywebsite.com/origpage www.mywebsite.com/newpage I do not want to forward the entire site, just this one page with masking. Neither page has an extension. I am able to forward with .htaccess - but it does not mask the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: globalnerds
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Redirect with htaccess to upper level folder, how to?

Hello, Well I have a web with a very bad structure (a vBulletin forum) and I want it redirected to a newer folder in the same server but with a upper level folder. Current structure is: https://www.unix.com/vbulletin/upload/index.php And I want it to be:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rafaweb
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Redirect with htaccess

Hi, I would like to use htaccess 301 redirect with URL hiding. Ex: when browse the website 'abc.com' it should show the contents of the page 'xyz.com/start/index.html' but in addressbar should show the domain 'abc.com'. I know it works with html URL frame rewrite. But my question is it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandranjoy
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect Problem

Hi, I have perl script which is calling an external command using "system()" with argument. But i am not able to capture the output.Even tried with backtick also with no luck. . . $number=<>; system ("cmd $number >output.txt"); (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rasingraj
2 Replies

8. Web Development

.htaccess redirect with #

I have the following directive in my .htaccess: #RewriteRule ^mozrank/?$ "http://www.seobook.com/#a_aid=dh" The problem is that the redirect is going to http://www.seobook.com/%23a_aid=dh How to preserve the # when redirecting? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rlopes
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with << redirect - Please help!

I have a script to send an email like below. Problem is, the if ..fi block is not getting executed, and is coming as a part of the email body. Can anyone take a look at this? :confused: Log file shows this: SEND_MAIL.prog: line 64: : command not found echo "Input Parameters" echo... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mansmaan
11 Replies
PTS_APROPOS(1)						       AFS Command Reference						    PTS_APROPOS(1)

NAME
pts_apropos - Displays each help entry containing a keyword string SYNOPSIS
pts apropos -topic <help string> [-help] pts ap -t <help string> [-h] DESCRIPTION
The pts apropos command displays the first line of the online help entry for any pts command that has in its name or short description the string specified by the -topic argument. To display the syntax for a command, use the pts help command. OPTIONS
-topic <help string> Specifies the keyword string to match, in lowercase letters only. If the string is more than a single word, surround it with double quotes ("") or other delimiters. -help Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored. OUTPUT
The first line of a command's online help entry names it and briefly describes its function. This command displays the first line for any pts command in which the string specified by the -topic argument is part of the command name or first line. EXAMPLES
The following command lists all pts commands that include the word "create" in their names or short descriptions: % pts apropos create creategroup: create a new group createuser: create a new user PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
None SEE ALSO
pts(1), pts_help(1) COPYRIGHT
IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved. This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It was converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and Russ Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 PTS_APROPOS(1)