Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Get Parameter with Shell request Post 302950405 by neutronscott on Friday 24th of July 2015 10:00:17 AM
Old 07-24-2015
Why doesn't it work? The PHP is OK. It runs client.sh with a couple parameters. If the problem is with client.sh then you'll need to paste that rather than the PHP code.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell program to accept multiple request at the same time

Hi, I got a script which sends the Email to the user based on certain variables received from Tivoli Server Monitoring 6.1. Now to keep track of the mails I have wrote a stored procedure in DB2 as we use DB2 UDB as back end which take the variables that were used to send the mail and store it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tcskurra
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

simple shell - how to get a parameter typed in a shell script

Hi, I am new to unix and using linux 7.2. I would like to create a script that would make it easyer for me to run my java programms. At the moment I have to type java myJavaprogram I am trying to write a script that will allow me to type something like this "myscript myJavaprogram" or maybe... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmitulescu
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling a request set from Unix shell Script

Hi All, I want to call a concurrent request set from a shell script. I am getting the syntax error "syntax error at line 417 : `(' unexpected" in the below script. v_request_id=fnd_request.submit_request(application => 'APPL_SHORT_NAME' ,program => 'PROGRAM_SHORT_NAME' ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: swatipevekar
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script request

I've a master file which will contain 100 file names, The script should read file name from a master file and format the file as below in AIX. input file Filename This is a test file Output File Filename|This is a test file Thanks in advance for file in $FileList; do (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: udayakumar
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to check run php in Unix shell

Hi I m running a php file in Unix shell it says php cpmmnad not found bash-3.2$ cat echo.php <? php echo"heelo world" >? bash-3.2$ php echo.php bash: php: command not found actually I want to change certain thing a in a website using php script so I m beginner and trying... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: manigrover
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script shell calculate mean arrival request duration

hello, I have implemented this command : tshark -eth0 -T fiels -e frame.time et sip.Request-Line -z sip,stat > test2.txt the result of this command : test.txt: Aug 27, 2013 23:06:47.334270000 INVITE Aug 27, 2013 23:06:47.335045000 SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized Aug 27, 2013... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Amouna
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell program request

Hello, I'm requesting the shell program to compare 2 .csv files which will have large data. Can any one help me with this linux shell program Thanks in advance. Thanks and regards Ramanjaneya. K (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pandu19
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell program request to download .pdf files

Hello, Would you suggest me a shell program that would launch the given url and if there is login we have enter the credentials. If the credentials are correct it would be redirected to home page of that url, the program will check if there are any PDF'S found automatically the PDF'S have... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandu19
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing a command shell parameter to another shell

Good afternoon, i need your help pls I want to write a new script that start running as soon as a previus one finish via Autosys (it should be implemented via Autosys too to validate the exsitance and the successful transfered file to a remote server Whenever the file arrives to the path... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.3.6-13ubuntu3.10. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)