Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Seeking XAML library of Solaris CDE styles and/ or widgets for .Net/WPF project Post 302950364 by fpmurphy on Friday 24th of July 2015 02:10:56 AM
Old 07-24-2015
I seriously doubt if such a library exists.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

doubt in Solaris CDE

Hi all, I have a couple of doubts with Solaris CDE(i use 2.6) 1. Is it possible to customize my mouse pointer in the CDE environment? im wondering how i can change the mouse pointer, say to a different bitmap or something like that.? 2. Is it possible to use a jpeg as a backdrop? Thanks... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kandanmv
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 8 CDE gone?

Help! I performed a sys-unconfig as suggested in one of the other threads to set up IP on hme0. Unfortunately after all is said and done, it no longer boots to the CDE but sits at a command prompt. Any ideas (I don't know Unix). Thanks in advance! Rob Cluett (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cluettr
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CDE in Solaris

I was wondering, if I boot up a Solaris box and the CDE does not come up by default when I log in, does that mean that the box has a GUI at all? If that is the case, where can I download CDE from? I am accustomed to RedHat and Windows, so unfortunately Solaris throws me off a little bit. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jody
1 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How to migrate Solaris 10 CDE config to HP-UX CDE.

Hello, Do you guys by any chance know what is the best (if any ) way to move CDE configuration from a SOLARIS 10 machine to HP-UX? Just the config (actions, text files etc). Thanks in advance! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary0x01
0 Replies

5. Web Development

Anyone know of a free license or library that converts asp.net word to pdf?

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows of a free way (or very cheap way) for asp.net libraries to convert word to pdf. Thanks Kylle (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
4 Replies

6. Hardware

seeking QUIET hardware Sparc Solaris 8/Openwin

I have several applications locked to Solaris 8 (and older) and have been very happy with my Sparcs and Ultras but am getting tinnitus problems from fans and disks. Any tips on a quiet thin client (with decent graphics, not video or gaming level but 24bit and multi monitor would be useful) that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: batchman
0 Replies
UCF.CONF(5)						      Debian GNU/Linux manual						       UCF.CONF(5)

NAME
ucf.conf - site-wide configuration file for ucf SYNOPSIS
/etc/ucf.conf DESCRIPTION
The file /etc/ucf.conf is actually a Bourne Shell snippet included during the package build process, and hence you may put any shell direc- tive in that file (just make very sure you know what you are doing). All the variables have reasonable default values, and some may be overridden on a per run or a per individual basis by using environment variables, and all configurable variables can be overridden by options to the scripts themselves. The value of a variable can be set so: a) Defaults exist in the rules file. These are the values used if no customization is done. b) Some variables can be set in the config file /etc/ucf.conf. These values override the defaults. c) Some variables can also be set by setting a corresponding environment variable. These values override the config file and the defaults. d) Using script command line options. All configurable variables may be set by this method, and will override the other methods above. Configuration File options At the moment, the user modifiable variables supported are: DEBUG Debugging information: The default value is 0 (no debugging information is printed). To enable debugging output, set the value to 1. VERBOSE Verbosity: The default value is 0 (quiet). To change the default behavior, set the value to 1. conf_force_conffold Force the installed file to be retained. The default is to have this variable unset, which makes the script ask in case of doubt. This can be overridden by the environment variable UCF_FORCE_CONFFOLD conf_force_conffnew Force the installed file to be overridden. The default is to have this variable unset, which makes the script ask in case of doubt. This can be overridden by the environment variable UCF_FORCE_CONFFNEW conf_source_dir This is the directory where the historical md5sums for a file are looked for. Specifically, the historical md5sums are looked for in either the file ${filename}.md5sum, or the subdirectory ${filename}.md5sum.d/ conf_old_mdsum_file Force the historical md5sums to be read from this file, rather than defaulting to living in the source directory. Set- ting this option overrides settings in the environment variable UCF_OLD_MDSUM_FILE Files System-wide defaults are placed in /etc/ucf.conf, SEE ALSO
ucf(1), BUGS
There are no bugs. Any resemblance thereof is delirium. Really. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system. Debian Feb 12 2002 UCF.CONF(5)