Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How do i replace a word ending with "key" using awk excpet for one word? Post 302950040 by clx on Monday 20th of July 2015 09:15:24 AM
Old 07-20-2015
How the input looks like? Is it CSV as you shown? located where? from file , string or something else?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace word with using "sed" not work...

Hi, I have a xml text file with the following data, I would like replace F0</Number> to F</Number> only. i used sed to replace, but it not work!! anyone can help? <Number>11 20 03 22 23 21 91 00 F0</Number> <Number>12 20 03 20 99 21 91 20 F0</Number> <Number>10 21 03 21 78 21 92 27... (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: happyv
28 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

cat/delete per line any word "192.168.1.12"

Hi All Can u help me.. My problem is delete word per line sample: cat /tmp/file.txt monitor 192.168.1.11 Copying files in current directory 1 monitor 192.168.1.1 Copying files in current directory 2 monitor 192.168.1.12 Copying files in current directory 3 monitor 192.168.1.14... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract Part of a "Word", using AWK or SED????

I have been lurking on this forum for some time now and appreciate Everyone's help. I need to find a way to get the SystemID from this XML file. The file is much larger than just this one line but I can grep and get this line Printed. But really just need the "systemid". <test123: prefintem... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: elbombillo
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Word count of lines ending with certain word

Hi all, I am trying to write a command that can help me count the number of lines in the /etc/passwd file ending in bash. I have read through other threads but am yet to find one indicating how to locate a specifc word at the end of a line. I know i will need to use the wc command but when i... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: warlock129
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Interesting question - Search and replace the word after sign "="

Hi Guys, Req your help in searching and replacing the word that comes after equals(=) symbol I would like to replace the sting in bold with a string in variable. d=ABCDF8C44C22 # grep -i NIM_MASTERID ${_NIMINFO} export NIM_MASTERID=00CDF8C44C00 I'm looking to replace any word that... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajilesh
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to get last word from a line ending with "/" in Unix

Hello All, I have a scenario to read a file containing text like this:(say file name is Dummy.txt) /home/abc/test1/ | file1 /home/abc/test2/ | file2 I used a variable to store the content from file like this (say for line1): File=`head -1 Dummy.txt | cut -f1 -d "|"` Dir=`head -1 Dummy.txt... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Quesemail
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script @ Find a key word and If the key word matches then replace next 7 lines only

Hi All, I have a XML file which is looks like as below. <<please see the attachment >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <esites> <esite> <name>XXX.com</name> <storeId>10001</storeId> <module> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajeev_hbk
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add the word "prefix" to beginning of line using sed

SUSE linux bash shell this works test -d /tmpp && echo "directory exists" || echo "directory doesn't exists" |sed -e "s/^/prefix /" prefix directory doesn't exists but why doesn't this work? test -d /tmp && echo "directory exists" || echo "directory doesn't exists" |sed -e... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: snoman1
3 Replies
dlags2.f(3)							      LAPACK							       dlags2.f(3)

NAME
dlags2.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine dlags2 (UPPER, A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, CSU, SNU, CSV, SNV, CSQ, SNQ) DLAGS2 Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine dlags2 (logicalUPPER, double precisionA1, double precisionA2, double precisionA3, double precisionB1, double precisionB2, double precisionB3, double precisionCSU, double precisionSNU, double precisionCSV, double precisionSNV, double precisionCSQ, double precisionSNQ) DLAGS2 Purpose: DLAGS2 computes 2-by-2 orthogonal matrices U, V and Q, such that if ( UPPER ) then U**T *A*Q = U**T *( A1 A2 )*Q = ( x 0 ) ( 0 A3 ) ( x x ) and V**T*B*Q = V**T *( B1 B2 )*Q = ( x 0 ) ( 0 B3 ) ( x x ) or if ( .NOT.UPPER ) then U**T *A*Q = U**T *( A1 0 )*Q = ( x x ) ( A2 A3 ) ( 0 x ) and V**T*B*Q = V**T*( B1 0 )*Q = ( x x ) ( B2 B3 ) ( 0 x ) The rows of the transformed A and B are parallel, where U = ( CSU SNU ), V = ( CSV SNV ), Q = ( CSQ SNQ ) ( -SNU CSU ) ( -SNV CSV ) ( -SNQ CSQ ) Z**T denotes the transpose of Z. Parameters: UPPER UPPER is LOGICAL = .TRUE.: the input matrices A and B are upper triangular. = .FALSE.: the input matrices A and B are lower triangular. A1 A1 is DOUBLE PRECISION A2 A2 is DOUBLE PRECISION A3 A3 is DOUBLE PRECISION On entry, A1, A2 and A3 are elements of the input 2-by-2 upper (lower) triangular matrix A. B1 B1 is DOUBLE PRECISION B2 B2 is DOUBLE PRECISION B3 B3 is DOUBLE PRECISION On entry, B1, B2 and B3 are elements of the input 2-by-2 upper (lower) triangular matrix B. CSU CSU is DOUBLE PRECISION SNU SNU is DOUBLE PRECISION The desired orthogonal matrix U. CSV CSV is DOUBLE PRECISION SNV SNV is DOUBLE PRECISION The desired orthogonal matrix V. CSQ CSQ is DOUBLE PRECISION SNQ SNQ is DOUBLE PRECISION The desired orthogonal matrix Q. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 152 of file dlags2.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 dlags2.f(3)