Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Job market in Seattle/Spokane? Post 302948411 by akbar on Monday 29th of June 2015 02:01:32 PM
Old 06-29-2015
Job market in Seattle/Spokane?

Hi All....

I'm a Canadian Unix sysadmin thinking of doing contract work in Washington State.

What's the job market like in Seattle/Spokane?

What are good job sites that Americans use to search for opportunities?

Thank you,
akbar.

Update: If you can recommend any better forums I can ask my question on, please recommend.

Last edited by akbar; 06-29-2015 at 04:38 PM..

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

SCO Unix on-site Tech in Seattle?

I have a client with SCO Openserver Enterprise ver 5.06 running on a Compaq Proliant ML350 G1 Compaq Tape drive 12/24 Gb DAT CD-ROM Floppy 80Gb? Ultra SCSI 2 drive Accessed with TermLite BackupEdge ver 01.02.00 Synchronics CounterPoint ver 7.5.1 RealWorld Accounting ver 9 The tape... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: davidanders
4 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

LinuxCon Seattle 2015

Only a little over a week until I head out to LinuxCon in Seattle. Anyone else attending this year? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gallavin
0 Replies
ECACCESS-JOB-LIST(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     ECACCESS-JOB-LIST(1p)

NAME
ecaccess-job-list - List all ECaccess Jobs SYNOPSIS
ecaccess-job-list -version|-help|-manual ecaccess-job-list [-debug] [job-id] DESCRIPTION
List all your ECaccess Jobs. When a job-id is specified then the details for this job are displayed. The Job statuses can have the following values: INIT Jobs are being initialised STDBY Jobs are waiting for an event EXEC Jobs are running WAIT Jobs have been queued to the scheduler (e.g. LoadLeveler) RETR Jobs will be resubmitted STOP Jobs have NOT completed (error) DONE Jobs have successfully completed ARGUMENTS
job-id (optional) The identifier of the ECaccess Job to retrieve the details. OPTIONS
-version Display version number and exits. -help Print a brief help message and exits. -manual Prints the manual page and exits. -debug Display the SOAP messages exchanged. EXAMPLES
ecaccess-job-list 124356 Give the informations concerning the ECaccess Job with identifier 124356. ecaccess-job-list List all your ECaccess Jobs in the spool. SEE ALSO
ecaccess-queue-list, ecaccess-job-delete, ecaccess-job-get, ecaccess-job-restart, ecaccess-job-submit and ecaccess. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-16 ECACCESS-JOB-LIST(1p)