Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Suse 10 shows only 1 cpu
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Suse 10 shows only 1 cpu Post 302947778 by MadeInGermany on Monday 22nd of June 2015 08:12:03 AM
Old 06-22-2015
Code:
uname -sr

should say smp behind the -.
Otherwise it cannot utilize a second CPU/core.
Link

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Multi CPU Solaris system shows 100% CPU usage.

Hello Friends, On one of my Solaris 10 box, CPU usage shows 100% using "sar", "vmstat". However, it has 4 CPUs and prstat and glance are not showing enough processes to justify high CPU utilization. ========================================================================= $ prstat -a ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahive
4 Replies

2. SuSE

CPU and RAM comparison on suse vs solaris

hi, currently we have SAP application running on a solaris machine that has 8 dual core CPUs @ 2.4 GHZ and the performance of the system is perfectly normal. We plan to migrate the app to a suse linux VM image on a vmware box now. So my questions are: 1) Should i size the linux image to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: basisvasis
2 Replies

3. AIX

Wait time shows high CPU usage

Hi, I can't seem to make sense of this. My wait time is showing really high but vmstat's and topas are showing normal usage. ps aux USER PID %CPU %MEM SZ RSS TTY STAT STIME TIME COMMAND root 9961810 5680.7 0.0 448 384 - A Dec 16 6703072:12 wait ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: techy1
2 Replies
REPORTER-UPLOAD(1)						 LIBREPORT MANUAL						REPORTER-UPLOAD(1)

NAME
reporter-upload - Uploads compressed tarball of problem directory. SYNOPSIS
reporter-upload [-c CONFFILE]... [-d DIR] [-u URL] DESCRIPTION
The tool is used to create a compressed tarball of the problem directory and upload it to a URL. Supported protocols include FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, SCP, SFTP, TFTP and FILE. Configuration file Configuration file contains entries in a format "Option = Value". The options are: URL The URL where tarball should be uploaded. Integration with ABRT events reporter-upload can be used as a reporter, to allow users to upload compressed tarballs of problem directories to a configured URL. This usage can be configured in /etc/libreport/report_event.conf: EVENT=report_Upload reporter-upload It can be also used on the post-create event to upload it automatically. EVENT=post-create reporter-upload OPTIONS
-d DIR Path to problem directory. -c CONFFILE Path to configuration file. When used in ABRT event system, the file contains site-wide configuration. Users can change the values via environment variables. -u URL The URL where tarball should be uploaded. URL should have form protocol://[user[:pass]@]host/dir/[file.tar.gz] where protocol can be http(s), ftp, scp, or file. File protocol can't have user and host parts: file.tar.gz[1]. If URL ends with a slash, the archive name will be generated and appended to URL; otherwise, URL will be used as full file name. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
Environment variables take precedence over values provided in the configuration file. Upload_URL The URL where should be the tarball uploaded. AUTHORS
o ABRT team NOTES
1. file.tar.gz file:///dir/ LIBREPORT 2.1.11 06/18/2014 REPORTER-UPLOAD(1)