Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problem with Mux channel legacy code. Post 302947063 by Wpgn on Monday 15th of June 2015 04:22:41 AM
Old 06-15-2015
No we only have source files and pre-compiled files none of the original hardware was past over to us Smilie can allways buy a Sun Enterprise E25 server but very expensive old hardware in deed on ebay.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

CMI Legacy

Is there anyone who still uses CMI to connect to the legacy system , my c applications do uses the binaries and libraries for using the CMI functionality but i do not have access to the original source code , and since this is a very old stuff , i just could not get any source to get to knwo the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dino_leix
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

timeout opening writing control channel /dev/initctl problem occur i cant shoudown

Hi... This is message that occurs when i am trying to shutdown the linux system timeout opening writing control channel /dev/initctl how can i shutdown what is the problem here.. Thanks in advance ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Spacewalk. Problem with adding the channel

OS: Fedora Linux 11 Spacewalk: 0.6 Installed by manual: https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall I download special script (create_channel.py) for registarion client from CLI and added 3 channel with 32-Bit architecture and all OK: Fedora 11 32-Bit RHEL 4.7 32-bit RHEL 5.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Tron Legacy

Watched it. Major disappointment. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
10 Replies

5. Solaris

Installing TCP-MUX protocol socket help required.

I been looking for a good guide or some help on how to install and setup TCP-MUX protocol socket on my Solaris 7 servers. Can anyone point me in right direction of help me ? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wpgn
5 Replies
ARES_DUP(3)						     Library Functions Manual						       ARES_DUP(3)

NAME
ares_dup - Duplicate a resolver channel SYNOPSIS
#include <ares.h> int ares_dup(ares_channel *dest, ares_channel source) DESCRIPTION
The ares_dup(3) function duplicates an existing communications channel for name service lookups. If it returns successfully, ares_dup(3) will set the variable pointed to by dest to a handle used to identify the name service channel. The caller should invoke ares_destroy(3) on the handle when the channel is no longer needed. The ares_dup_options function also initializes a name service channel, with additional options set exactly as the source channel has them configured. SEE ALSO
ares_destroy(3), ares_init(3), ares_library_init(3) AVAILABILITY
ares_dup(3) was added in c-ares 1.6.0 AUTHOR
Daniel Stenberg 26 May 2009 ARES_DUP(3)