Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problem with Mux channel legacy code. Post 302947020 by TioTony on Sunday 14th of June 2015 06:12:44 PM
Old 06-14-2015
Those are some significant differences. Is the E25K environment still operational? It might be able to give you some clues about what is wrong on the 280R. I agree a hardware config issue is probably part of the problem, but their may be library or other software changes needed as well. If anything else pops in my head I'll let you know, hopefully there is someone on this forum still running a mux that might be able to help you out. Sorry I could not.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

CMI Legacy

Is there anyone who still uses CMI to connect to the legacy system , my c applications do uses the binaries and libraries for using the CMI functionality but i do not have access to the original source code , and since this is a very old stuff , i just could not get any source to get to knwo the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dino_leix
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

timeout opening writing control channel /dev/initctl problem occur i cant shoudown

Hi... This is message that occurs when i am trying to shutdown the linux system timeout opening writing control channel /dev/initctl how can i shutdown what is the problem here.. Thanks in advance ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Spacewalk. Problem with adding the channel

OS: Fedora Linux 11 Spacewalk: 0.6 Installed by manual: https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall I download special script (create_channel.py) for registarion client from CLI and added 3 channel with 32-Bit architecture and all OK: Fedora 11 32-Bit RHEL 4.7 32-bit RHEL 5.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Tron Legacy

Watched it. Major disappointment. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
10 Replies

5. Solaris

Installing TCP-MUX protocol socket help required.

I been looking for a good guide or some help on how to install and setup TCP-MUX protocol socket on my Solaris 7 servers. Can anyone point me in right direction of help me ? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wpgn
5 Replies
TAP::Parser::Multiplexer(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			     TAP::Parser::Multiplexer(3pm)

NAME
TAP::Parser::Multiplexer - Multiplex multiple TAP::Parsers VERSION
Version 3.17 SYNOPSIS
use TAP::Parser::Multiplexer; my $mux = TAP::Parser::Multiplexer->new; $mux->add( $parser1, $stash1 ); $mux->add( $parser2, $stash2 ); while ( my ( $parser, $stash, $result ) = $mux->next ) { # do stuff } DESCRIPTION
"TAP::Parser::Multiplexer" gathers input from multiple TAP::Parsers. Internally it calls select on the input file handles for those parsers to wait for one or more of them to have input available. See TAP::Harness for an example of its use. METHODS
Class Methods "new" my $mux = TAP::Parser::Multiplexer->new; Returns a new "TAP::Parser::Multiplexer" object. Instance Methods "add" $mux->add( $parser, $stash ); Add a TAP::Parser to the multiplexer. $stash is an optional opaque reference that will be returned from "next" along with the parser and the next result. "parsers" my $count = $mux->parsers; Returns the number of parsers. Parsers are removed from the multiplexer when their input is exhausted. "next" Return a result from the next available parser. Returns a list containing the parser from which the result came, the stash that corresponds with that parser and the result. my ( $parser, $stash, $result ) = $mux->next; If $result is undefined the corresponding parser has reached the end of its input (and will automatically be removed from the multiplexer). When all parsers are exhausted an empty list will be returned. if ( my ( $parser, $stash, $result ) = $mux->next ) { if ( ! defined $result ) { # End of this parser } else { # Process result } } else { # All parsers finished } See Also TAP::Parser TAP::Harness perl v5.12.5 2012-11-03 TAP::Parser::Multiplexer(3pm)