Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problem with Mux channel legacy code. Post 302946894 by TioTony on Saturday 13th of June 2015 09:14:36 PM
Old 06-13-2015
Hi Wpgn,
I don't see anything obvious (at least to me) and I haven't touched a Mux for well over a decade. So I'll ask some questions to see if we can figure it out.

1. Did the code ever work? If so, what changes have been made since it was last working?

2. Could there be anything else using the same Mux and preventing creation of an additional channel?

3. What OS are you running this on?

4. Are you running this as a superuser?

Thanks,
Tony

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

CMI Legacy

Is there anyone who still uses CMI to connect to the legacy system , my c applications do uses the binaries and libraries for using the CMI functionality but i do not have access to the original source code , and since this is a very old stuff , i just could not get any source to get to knwo the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dino_leix
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

timeout opening writing control channel /dev/initctl problem occur i cant shoudown

Hi... This is message that occurs when i am trying to shutdown the linux system timeout opening writing control channel /dev/initctl how can i shutdown what is the problem here.. Thanks in advance ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Spacewalk. Problem with adding the channel

OS: Fedora Linux 11 Spacewalk: 0.6 Installed by manual: https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall I download special script (create_channel.py) for registarion client from CLI and added 3 channel with 32-Bit architecture and all OK: Fedora 11 32-Bit RHEL 4.7 32-bit RHEL 5.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Tron Legacy

Watched it. Major disappointment. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
10 Replies

5. Solaris

Installing TCP-MUX protocol socket help required.

I been looking for a good guide or some help on how to install and setup TCP-MUX protocol socket on my Solaris 7 servers. Can anyone point me in right direction of help me ? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wpgn
5 Replies
GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG.3(October 1, 1997)									       GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG.3(October 1, 1997)

NAME
GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG - open a layout model as current figure SYNOPSYS
#include <genlib.h> void GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG(cellname) char *cellname; ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr PARAMETERS
cellname Name of the cell which all futher calls to genlib physical functions will work on DESCRIPTION
DEF_PHFIG defines the current physical working figure by it's name, the cellname argument. It can be use anywhere in the genlib program, but must appear at least once at the top of it, since it also initalize the user's preferences through environment variables. If the figure called cellname doesn't exists in memory, it is created. If it already exists in memory, it makes it the current working figure. DEF_PHFIG doesn't look on disk for the figure cellname, so be careful not to overwrite an existing file while saving later on. EXAMPLE
#include <genlib.h> main() { /* Create a figure to work on */ GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG("mycell"); /* Place an instance */ GENLIB_PLACE("mymodel","firstinstance", NOSYM,0L,0L); /* Save all that on disk */ GENLIB_SAVE_PHFIG(); } SEE ALSO
genlib(1), GENLIB_DEF_PHSC(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. PROCEDURAL GENERATION LANGUAGE
ASIM/LIP6 GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG.3(October 1, 1997)