Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Access another variable config variable Post 302945418 by wisecracker on Friday 29th of May 2015 05:55:28 AM
Old 05-29-2015
Try:-
Code:
source ./variable.sh

OR
Code:
source /full/path/to/variable.sh

Ensure permissions are set correctly for 'variable.sh'...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell variable access

Hi I want to do the following: 1. Create a number of Gloabla varibale "ROUTE_IP_xx" based on a counter. As xx sould be from 1-10. ie ROUTE_IP_1 ROUTE_IP_2 . . ROUTE_IP_10 2. I want to initalize all of these variable to 0.0.0.0 ie ROUTE_IP_1='0.0.0.0' 3. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sabina
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Read a config file and Assign to Variable

I have removeConfig file, it contains the dir paths for removing. I need to read line by line and assign to variable. any idea? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: redlotus72
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to access a variable value

hi i have a function abc() { a=1 b=2 c=3 } Now i want to assign these values to the variables out side the function k=a l=b m=c please help (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: satish@123
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exporting variable from config file

Hi, I am exporting the environment variable from config file, but when I echo the variable it does not display any value. Here is the snippet of the code #!/bin/sh export ENVIRONMENT_ROOT_DIRECTORY="/cb/$ENVIRONMENT" echo $ENVIRONMENT_ROOT_DIRECTORY ${JAVA_HOME}/bin/java... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhavnabakshi
2 Replies

5. Programming

access variable through program stack

I am working on garbage collector in C? How should :confused: I find the part of heap where the variable are stored. It there any compiler (GCC) support for this. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit gangarade
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to read the variable from config file

how to read the variable from config file eg: a.cfg below config file config file which contain a=`hostname` b=250 a.sh is shell script echo "$a and $b" if i run "a.sh 1.cfg" it works but when i declare N number of variable it wont works.. can u please suggest for that ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mail2sant
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse config file data to script variable

I have a script with few pre defined variables. Also have a config file. Something like this. # config file # Define Oracle User MOD1_TAG=abcde MOD2_TAG=xyzabc MOD3_TAG=def I need to parse the config file and have each of the value copied to different variables. Please suggest what... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: souryadipta
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to read the variable indivdually from config file

how to read the variable indivdually ( line by line ) in shell script eg : i have the config file where contain cat /home/user01/ilap/conf/input.conf node.txt node2.txt node3.txt i need to run script like /home/user01/ilap/exe/run.sh /home/user01/ilap/conf/input.conf ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mail2sant
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fetching variable from config file

I am using . .profile in my script below I want to fech it it from my configuration file .id_pass_file.txt(it has all user_name and passwords) how can i do this PROFILE_PATH=. .profile AND IN MY SCRIPT $PROFILE_PATH IS THIS CORRECT #!/bin/sh ORACLE_HOME=/var/opt/oracle/product/10g;... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rafa_fed2
8 Replies
NCURSES_COLOR_CONTENT(3)						 1						  NCURSES_COLOR_CONTENT(3)

ncurses_color_content - Retrieves RGB components of a color

SYNOPSIS
int ncurses_color_content (int $color, int &$r, int &$g, int &$b) DESCRIPTION
Retrieves the red, green, and blue components for the given color definition. Terminal color capabilities must be initialized with ncurses_start_color(3) prior to calling this function. PARAMETERS
o $color - The number of the color to retrieve information for. May be one of the pre-defined color constants. o $r - A reference to which to return the red component of the color. The value returned to the reference will be between 0 and 1000. o $g - A reference to which to return the green component of the color. The value returned to the reference will be between 0 and 1000. o $b - A reference to which to return the blue component of the color. The value returned to the reference will be between 0 and 1000. RETURN VALUES
Returns -1 if the function was successful, and 0 if ncurses or terminal color capabilities have not been initialized. SEE ALSO
ncurses_init_color(3), ncurses_start_color(3). PHP Documentation Group NCURSES_COLOR_CONTENT(3)